Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Internal transfers

Posted 18 days ago

Hi community,

Is there a way to display using Genesys cloud OOB reports the names of the queues the internal transfers have originated from?

Thank you.

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Best regards,
    Aparna

• 2.  RE: Internal transfers

Posted 14 days ago

I am not aware of such a report.

It really depends on your use case. (Are you wanting to reports to management something like "60% of Sales Interactions are transfers from Customer Service", or are you troubleshooting specific, individual Interactions?)

You can see, if you open the Interaction Details, where the interaction has been (timeline view), but that requires you to examine each interaction individually, which is painful!

Another option would be to use external reporting tools that allow you to report on Participant Data, then in your Flow you could set Participant Data with the name of the queue being transferred to.

Finally (and I haven't tried this out) you might be able to do something with Flow milestones / outcomes to indicate the flow being transferred to and then using those reports.

HTH

Paul Simpson
    Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

• 3.  RE: Internal transfers

Posted 13 days ago
    Edited by Aparna Peri 13 days ago

Thanks @Paul Simpson for your response, our use case is somewhat similar to what you have summed up. Just we want MI on the breakdown of all the internal transfers(either in percentage or number)from a queue to the incoming queue.

Yes, I am aware of the Interaction details but as you mentioned it is tedious.

Will have a go at the work around suggested - Flow milestones/Outcomes sound appealing and might suit better than exporting Participant data and using other reporting tools.

Best regards,
    Aparna

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources