Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Intraday Monitoring nº Agents

Posted 13 days ago

Hi everyone
    I have a question with the intraday view about the number of connected agents.  I have read the documentation about the difference between the "scheduled agent" and the "real" agent. I can't understand why the metrics are so different.
    The question is that the queue activity view shows a higher amount of agents than I see in the intraday view.
    I appreciate your help because I don't know what I'm misinterpreting.
    What can I do to make the intraday view show a more accurate data about the number of real agents?

Thanks!

#Monitoring/Adherence

------------------------------
    ANA BELEN ALONSO VIDALES
    EOS Spain S.L.

• 2.  RE: Intraday Monitoring nº Agents

GENESYS
    Posted 12 days ago

For intraday:

• Scheduled agent count: sum up scheduled on queue time for the relevant published schedule for all agents associated with the business unit and the selected planning groups and divide that amount by the corresponding interval length (e.g., 15-minute, 30-minute, or 1-hour)
    • Actual agent count:
      • query aggregated agent metrics for tAgentRoutingStatus for all agents associated with the business unit and the selected planning groups
      • look at the routing status per interval and count on queue time when routing status is either interacting, idle, or communicating
      • sum up the on queue time for all agents and divide by the corresponding interval length (e.g., 15-minute, 30-minute, or 1-hour)

As far as why there are perceived differences is very likely because the filters, interval granularity, etc. are different. Also, intraday is concerned with very WFM specific items like what the agents' published schedules are and their ability to handle the planning groups selected and these values are not simple counts.

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

• 3.  RE: Intraday Monitoring nº Agents

Posted 12 days ago

We see this sometimes. The intraday view will show the agents associated with the planning group. The queue activity shows all the agents in a queue, who may or may not be in the planning groups you're viewing on the intraday screen. You would need to audit your agent profiles to ensure they are in the correct planning groups and queues.

Shannon Hellner
    Paycor, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources