Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Is it possible to extract agent stats on deactivated agents?

Posted 9 days ago

Hello,

I am faced with the challenge of providing logged in and idle time for deactivated agents. If anyone has any idea or knows of way to get the information, I would love to know how to get this done! I am not able to activate the agents in question due to costs associating with reactivation.

Thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from someone soon!

Tina

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Tina Yocum
    Nxstage Medical, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Is it possible to extract agent stats on deactivated agents?

GENESYS
    Posted 9 days ago

Hello Tina!

You should be able to use the user API here: https://developer.genesys.cloud/devapps/api-explorer?requestConfig=eyJvcGVyYXRpb25JZCI6ImdldFVzZXJTdGF0ZSIsImhlYWRlcnMiOltdfQ==#get-api-v2-users--userId--state

This will let you know the users state active, inactive, deleted. I would then recommend taking the list of users inactive/deleted and stitching it together with one of our analytics APIs that would provide you with what you need. 

Since you are looking for logged in and Idle time (I believe you are talking about onqueue -> idle) I would use the analytics user details query here: https://developer.genesys.cloud/devapps/api-explorer?requestConfig=eyJvcGVyYXRpb25JZCI6InBvc3RBbmFseXRpY3NVc2Vyc0RldGFpbHNRdWVyeSIsImhlYWRlcnMiOltdfQ==#post-api-v2-analytics-users-details-query

Just as a note we don't have anything inherently logging "logged in" but with this query you should be able to see the agent coming online (Logged in) and going between the different presences and going offline (Logged out). 

Cameron Tomlin
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Is it possible to extract agent stats on deactivated agents?

Posted 9 days ago

Hi,

I have been unsuccessful so far but will keep working with the information you provided.

Thank you!

Tina

Tina Yocum
    Nxstage Medical, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources