PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Is there a limit to how many evaluations can be performed on a single interaction?

Posted 01-09-2024 13:26

Allow me to explain... We're new to the product and are still figuring out ways to make it work best for our business. We have a need to evaluate work that is done off-phone and our previous product allowed us to submit and track evaulations that were not connected to an interaction. Genesys basically said all evaluations have to be tied to an Interaction, so we found a way fake it. I set up an email address and a special not-live-call queue in Genesys. When we email this address, it creates an email interaction. Anyone I assign to that queue will be able to go on-queue, accept and wrap the email interaction quite easily. Those interactions now appear searchable. We plan to send emails on a monthly basis, each with a Subject line noting what that Interaction would be for, and then allow the monitors to create multiple evaluations under that interaction for the month. Repeat next month with new email/interaction/subjects. This data can then be extracted and reported upon. Keeps evaluations all to one system and circumvent the "you can't do that.." edict. Not that we'll expect to do a thousand evals under one interaction, but is there a limit? I'd rather know than be surprised if it's reached quickly. 

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Lisa Johnson
    Cardworks Servicing, LLC

• 2.  RE: Is there a limit to how many evaluations can be performed on a single interaction?

Posted 01-09-2024 13:38
    Edited by Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco 01-09-2024 13:38

Hi Lisa,

I liked your imagination; Interesting workaround.

Below is the answer to your question.

• You can choose to create up to the maximum number of evaluations per agent per time period.
      The maximum number of evaluations that you can create per agent per time interval:
      • Day – 50
      • Week – 175
      • Month – 700

Create evaluations by agents - Genesys Cloud Resource Center

Genesys Cloud Resource Center remove preview
    Create evaluations by agents - Genesys Cloud Resource Center
    Genesys Cloud allows you to create policies and create evaluations based on... [More]
    View this on Genesys Cloud Resource Center >

Att,

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 3.  RE: Is there a limit to how many evaluations can be performed on a single interaction?

Posted 01-09-2024 13:47

Thanks for the quick response! If I understand you correctly, there can be up to 700 evaluations performed per agent per month. So, if I have 5 Interactions for that agent (in this email scenario, the agent name that shows is the one that "Answered" and wrapped the email call) this month, then, between those 5 interactions we can have 50/day or 175/week, not to exceed 700 in the month. It's all added together because it's the same "agent" whose name appears on the Interaction. 

Lisa Johnson
    Cardworks Servicing, LLC

• 4.  RE: Is there a limit to how many evaluations can be performed on a single interaction?

Posted 01-09-2024 13:53

Yes, Lisa, the documentation confirmed it.

Att,

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 5.  RE: Is there a limit to how many evaluations can be performed on a single interaction?

Posted 01-09-2024 13:57

Thank you very much!

Lisa Johnson
    Cardworks Servicing, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources