PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Is there a way to export all the workstation details via csv format

Posted 13 days ago

I  need to export details about our manged phones and unmanged phones with details like MAC address etc. Is there any way to do it from IA. Thank you

#Telephony

------------------------------
    Anush Shetty
    SBI Shinsei Bank, Limited

• 2.  RE: Is there a way to export all the workstation details via csv format

Posted 13 days ago

Interaction Administrator can do a csv export of Directory Services by going to "File" > "Export"

Within the export, you'll need to find the entries specifically related to your managed stations.

The relevant entries will be in:  <site_name>\production\<primary_cic_server_name>\workstations

Other alternatives would include writing a handler to loop through this same configuration and create an export targeting just the information you want.  The data is in the same structure in ds accessed by handlers.

You could also use the ICWS api to retrieve the stations in a json format.  This is the route that I would go personally, but that's because I have experience with it.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah - comments on this forum reflect my own personal opinions\observations and are separate from any entity I am otherwise involved in.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources