Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Issue with Survey

Posted 16 days ago

Hi,

I have setup a survey invite flow in architect and created a policy for the survey to be sent out from the selected queues. We do not have any contact data saved in Genesys, so used a data action within the flow to get the email address from Salesforce integration. 

While testing, we noticed that there is an error at the send email step. Sumo trace shows the following error:

message:"*** Retryable failed with User `arn:aws:sts::921929057933:assumed-role/quality-secondary-QualityServiceRole-CI2K2BKGY8JY/Quality' is not authorized to perform `ses:SendRawEmail' on resource `arn:aws:ses:us-east-1:457286212393:identity/worldline.com' (Service: AmazonSimpleEmailService; Status Code: 403; Error Code: AccessDenied; Request ID: 7e01985f-5e61-4955-b837-399ee8a9b337; Proxy: null), context: [RetryCount: 0, exception message: LastThrowable NULL], callback: com.inin.quality.service.EmailSendService$$Lambda$2534/0x00000001014e7840@151f7ffa",

Would anybody here know how to fix this error.

Regards,

SB

#Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface

------------------------------
    Shirish Basani
    Worldline France SAS

• 2.  RE: Issue with Survey
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 15 days ago

Hello Shirish, 

Looking at the error it looks like the send email step is having trouble accessing the endpoint with a 403 access denied. 

Meaning the incorrect token/creds are being passed to access arn:aws:ses:us-east-1:457286212393:identity/worldline.com

I would take another look into the endpoint and make sure the token/creds are all correct. 

Cameron Tomlin
    Online Community Manager/Moderator
    Genesys - Employees
    DenverCO

• 3.  RE: Issue with Survey

Posted 15 days ago

Hello Cameron,

Thank you for your post. The error does mention about AWS and lambda, however we do not have these integrations in our Genesys platform. 

Can you shed more light on the tokens/creds needed for sending an email?

Regards,

SB

Shirish Basani
    Worldline France SAS

• 4.  RE: Issue with Survey

GENESYS
    Posted 14 days ago

Shirish, 

I cannot speak to your AWS configuration but a quick google search I was able to find this document.

My suggestion would be to work with your AWS team to try and get this error sorted out. Its not coming from Genesys but from the AWS side and reviewing the error again it might have to do with the AssumeRole in AWS.

Cameron Tomlin
    Online Community Manager/Moderator
    Genesys - Employees
    DenverCO

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources