Genesys Casual

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Kids Ask, Community Delivers - Help Us Spread Some Cheer!

GENESYS
    Posted 11-30-2023 12:25
    Edited by Matt Lawson 02-01-2024 08:42

Happy Holidays!

We all know optimistic joy that can only come from having a wish that we deeply want granted and we can imagine what its like to not have that wish come true. Do you have a moment to help us bring a kid's wish to life?

At the Genesys Community, we love giving prizes from the prize wall to members! Community members, love helping each other by replying to messages and sharing their gifts of knowledge, humor, and all things magical. This year, the community team wants to combine those cherished values and reply to some messages that are in danger of going unanswered, until now! 

We are overjoyed to introduce the Genesys Online Community's "Kids Ask, Community Delivers" program.

What's the plan? Community Team Members Nicole, Antwuan, Lin and I have scoured the internet and found some kids who wrote letters to Santa with their holiday wishes.

Are you afraid Santa may not get the message? So are we! Let's tag in and bring these wishes to life. We need your help picking what gifts to send them. 

Who are the kids? We will be sharing the kids' holiday letters in various communities. Click the following links so that you can read the kids' letters and help us shop:

The team member listed above will create a discussion post with the kids' name and their personal letter that contains their holiday wishes. If you miss the post, keep an eye on this discussion, because I will provide updates and URLs as they become available. 

Suggested Deadline: We have until December 8th to make suggestions before the community elves (namely Nicole) goes shopping to make sure everything gets wrapped and shipped in time for the holidays!

What's Next? You may be wondering what else we have planned for the end of the year? Will you have a chance to win a prize? The answer is always yes. If you remember last year, we had some fun end-of-year giveaways to recognize members who went above and beyond. I'm sure this year will be no different. 

But, let us know if you have an idea for a new contest, want us to bring back an old favorite, and, it is the time of year for giving thanks, so always feel free to nominate a community member who has made your season bright for our Rockstar Program! Santa and the community team like to make sure they are well taken care of.

Can't wait to celebrate the holidays with you!

Cheers,

Matt

#CommunityQuestions(Contest,Community,etc.)
    #Events

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: Kids Ask, Community Delivers - Help Us Spread Some Cheer!

GENESYS
    Posted 11-30-2023 13:11
    Edited by Nicole Milliken 11-30-2023 13:11

Hi, I'm Community Elf Nicole!
    Can you please give me ideas to help me shop for 6-year-old Brooklyn and her brother, 7-year-old Christopher? I've created a post here where you can read their letters and leave your ideas in the comments. Ho-ho-hope you can help me out with some outdoor activity ideas and more!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Kids Ask, Community Delivers - Help Us Spread Some Cheer!

GENESYS
    Posted 11-30-2023 16:47

Hi everyone, I'm Community Elf Lin! 

I would LOVE your help gathering great ideas for 5 year old Liam in our Beta HQ! Here is the post with his letter, please leave your ideas in the comments.

He is sure to love anything Paw Patrol and/or Sonic related! 

Lin Gary
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Kids Ask, Community Delivers - Help Us Spread Some Cheer!

GENESYS
    Posted 12-01-2023 04:28
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 12-04-2023 05:38

Hi, Community Elf Tracy here 🧝

Paris would like Sanata to grant her wish, she's been very good this year!

Her post is here, when you have a moment jump on your sleigh and land on the letter, please leave your ideas in the comments.

Christmas is for giving and sharing and that's what we want to do, but need your help to choose the gifts!!

Happy Christmas All 🔔🎉🎅🎁🎄

Tracy
    Genesys

• 5.  RE: Kids Ask, Community Delivers - Help Us Spread Some Cheer!

GENESYS
    Posted 12-01-2023 11:15

Hi, I'm Community Elf Antwuan.

Nell is deserving of being on the nice list this year! Could you help me put a smile on her face by giving some recommendations for gifts like arts and crafts? You can find her letter here

With the season of giving upon us, lend me your ideas so we can all spread some cheer!!! 

Antwuan Rencher
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources