Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Last in, First out Queue with Salesforce Integration

Posted 19 days ago
    Edited by Talha Salman 19 days ago

We have Genesys integrated into our Salesforce instance and have the outbound campaign functionality set up and working. The problem we're having is that, when we create a new campaign member, we need to ensure it gets called immediately. From what I've read if you POST directly to Genesys using the API endpoints, you can set the priority to TRUE and this ensures the newly added lead is called next. This field does not seem to exist in the Genesys package for Salesforce. 

The one area I think we need to look into further is the Sort Order functionality but unclear to us how this works exactly. In Genesys, we have the campaigns already set to sort the contact lists by the "Created By" Date but we're still seeing calling taking place out of that order. What values do we need to be setting on this field to ensure it gets called next or is there another way to ensure the newest lead is always called first in a given campaign? 

#Implementation
    #Integrations
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Talha Salman
    Thumbtack, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Last in, First out Queue with Salesforce Integration

Posted 13 days ago

You are true that the built in functionality does not set that.  I would suggest if you need priority, send these high-priority contacts to a campaign that has higher priority than others.  The other (and more daunting) would be to create a Salesforce Flow that inserts contacts into the list via the Genesys API.  

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources