Trivia Tower

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Leaderboard REVEALED for Trivia Tower (Week Four)

GENESYS
    Posted 06-27-2022 15:32
    Edited by Nicole Milliken 06-27-2022 15:35
    It's really heating up now. The new leaderboard is revealed for those of you participating in our Trivia Tower events. So many people jumped up in rankings, it's incredible! A big shoutout to @Sascha Gagalon, @Katie Ladell, and @Natalie Nobles - you are our top three for this week. Congratulations!

It's still anybody's game, so make sure you join us for our final week of trivia this Thursday, June 30th at 12pm EST, which is sponsored by the Resource Center. The Resource Center is your one-stop shop to everything Genesys Cloud and how it works.

And on one last fun note, play in our final pop-up event tomorrow, June 28th, which will be all about Genesys CX. Just like the Harry Potter Popup event, participating will not hurt your score but it will challenge your brain and reward one lucky winner from the Prize Wall.

Good luck players. We can't wait to see how the results turn out next week!

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Leaderboard REVEALED for Trivia Tower (Week Four)

GENESYS
    Posted 06-28-2022 00:26
    Is there a place where I can click to see what points I have scored, if I am not in the top ten?

Chuck Meyer
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Leaderboard REVEALED for Trivia Tower (Week Four)

GENESYS
    Posted 06-28-2022 10:45
    @Charles Meyer - Thanks for asking! You have 18 points! Keep up the good work.​

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources