Certification and Training

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Learning Subscription

Posted 01-18-2024 18:11
      |   view attached

Hello! I want to learn system administration or developer but I need a learning subscription for it. Can anyone guide me how to buy a learning subscription. I tried to contacting sales at beyond with my personal email but it shows me to enter a business email. Please reach me out if anyone could help me and I am new to the community.

#GenesysCloud

------------------------------
    Mohammed Abdullah
    Individual Only Contact Account

• 2.  RE: Learning Subscription

GENESYS
    Posted 01-22-2024 12:31

Hi Mohammed! I followed up with one of our Beyond sales representatives who has reached out to you via email to help you get access to a learning subscription. Thank you for your interest!

Jeff Ritter
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Learning Subscription

Posted 01-29-2024 11:07

Dear Genesys Team,

Could you please reach out to me regarding BEYOND subscription with details ?

Thank you! 

Ilyas Safarov

• 4.  RE: Learning Subscription

GENESYS
    Posted 01-30-2024 13:56

All,

Genesys Beyond is available for purchase directly via the Genesys AppFoundry marketplace: https://appfoundry.genesys.com/filter/genesyscloud/listing/cab1ed49-6f34-4f2d-8e48-2c2f0f00d313.  You can also use the "Contact Us" button on that listing to get in touch with the Beyond team if you have any questions before purchasing.

Cheers,

Jim Crespino
    Senior Director, Developer Evangelism
    Genesys
    https://developer.genesys.com

• 5.  RE: Learning Subscription

Posted 18 days ago

Hello, 

I am having the same issue. I am willing to purchase a Genesys Beyond learning subscription but I tried unsuccessfully to Contact Sales. I am aware of the pricing and I agree to it. Could anyone please reach out to me? Antoni.amaya.obrador @ gmail.com.

i added the spaces in the address for security purposes but of course they should be trimmed. 

Thanks a lot. 

Antoni Amaya Obrador

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources