Certification and Training

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Levels in Learning Path

Posted 08-12-2023 20:04

Hello,

I am new to this community and just activated my account. After watching introductory videos, I understand, a learning subscription is needed to proceed. I tried to obtain one but it seems it requires a business email. I am in middle of changing jobs and decided to use this time to earn Genesys Cloud CX certification/s. Therefore I do not have a business email from my previous employer and I haven't joined the future employer yet. 

Please guide me whether learning subscription is only for partners and customers or we can get it in individual/personal capacity also?

One more question, what are levels in below learning path? Correct me if I am wrong, what I understand is for a Professional certification exam, we need to get 3 foundation courses.  

#Training

------------------------------
    Sajid Abbas
    Individual Only Contact Account

• 2.  RE: Levels in Learning Path

GENESYS
    Posted 08-15-2023 08:07
    Edited by Israel Borges 08-16-2023 19:30

Hi Sajid,

Thank you for participating. Regarding your first question, you should have a Beyond Subscription to access our courses. To know better about how to purchase it individually, please email beyond@genesys.com

About the second question, the preparation courses to get the Professional Certificate are Implementation, CC Administration, and Reporting, listed as the foundational courses in the path you shared.

Best regards,

Israel Borges
    Core Instructor
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources