PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  License Re-Register Message

Posted 02-23-2023 12:28

I sort of adopted our Pure Connect environment, so bear with me.  I am getting a message at the bottom of Interaction Administrator stating we need to re-register our licenses in 60 days.  

I found this at Interaction Administrator Help - Interaction Administrator Help (genesys.com)

A message is shown requesting the system administrator re-register the license file prior to the license anniversary date. If license renewal is due within a specific time period, a message is displayed similar to "Your license is due for its annual re-registration in XX days. Please visit http://license.inin.com to re-register your license." but if I go to that link, it just gives me a page with some apps, and nothing I can find about licensing.  If I click on the account's app, it gives me a page not found.

I found in our support that our user/station licenses are good till 2100, but our CIC are expiring in 60 days.  Do those have to be renewed every year, or is there somewhere I need to go to re-register the CIC licenses for another year?

#SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Jon Mercer

• 2.  RE: License Re-Register Message

Posted 02-23-2023 13:41

If you open Interaction Administrator, then go to "File" > "License Management" you can see the valid date range for your license in the bottom left.

If you're lucky enough to have all perpetual licensing, you can probably generate a license yourself in the support portal (assuming you have access) but if you have any subscription licensing at all, you'll need to do an Activation File request.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah - comments on this forum reflect my own personal opinions\observations and are separate from any entity I am otherwise involved in.

• 3.  RE: License Re-Register Message

Posted 02-23-2023 14:11

Thank you, is there a way to see if our CIC licenses are perpetual?  I don't see it on the support portal, just that they are expiring.

Where does the activation file request go to?  Would it be our third party that we go Genesys through, or Genesys itself?

Jon Mercer

• 4.  RE: License Re-Register Message

Posted 02-23-2023 14:17

If you use a reseller, I would reach out to the for guidance.  You could be running into a renewal issue and either way they will be better suited to steer you forward that I am in regards to knowledge of your organization.

Perpetual vs. Subscription would be something you'd know based on your past purchases of licenses.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah - comments on this forum reflect my own personal opinions\observations and are separate from any entity I am otherwise involved in.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources