Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

List of Error Code Explanations

• 1.  List of Error Code Explanations

Posted 03-07-2023 09:06
    Edited by Antwuan Rencher 20 days ago

We have been getting a lot of errors recently and I cannot find a list of all the errors and their explanations. Does this exist?

Is there an official list anywhere?

Here is the list of errors from last week that we are trying to dig into:

DELIVERY_FAILED

DisconnectCommandTimeout

error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.accept

error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.accept.media

error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.dialogstart

error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.join.media

error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.pickup.media

error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.unjoin.media

error.ininedgecontrol.ccxml

error.ininedgecontrol.connection.dialplan.notFound

error.ininedgecontrol.connection.media

error.ininedgecontrol.connection.noAvailableLines

error.ininedgecontrol.connection.noProceeding

error.ininedgecontrol.connection.station.notReached

error.ininedgecontrol.connection.station.webrtc.iceNegotiation

error.ininedgecontrol.connection.timeout

error.ininedgecontrol.session.inactive

#Reporting/Analytics
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Tyler Peters
    Novant Health

• 2.  RE: List of Error Code Explanations

Posted 03-07-2023 09:38

I'm not sure either- ive been seeing "error.ininedgecontrol.session.inactive" on all calls that were completed...just started on friday for us- it used to just show a number like 1,2 etc...

Dawn Weston
    AvalonBay Communities, Inc.

• 3.  RE: List of Error Code Explanations

GENESYS
    Posted 03-08-2023 03:05

Hi Tyler, 

I tried to do some research by looking into support cases and saw some definitions, I didn't have much luck on a few (the ones in red), but opening a case with support might help so that they may look at the specific interactions as well. At any rate I hope this helps a bit.  

·        DELIVERY_FAILED

·        DisconnectCommandTimeout - this looks like a normal disconnect. 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.accept - This is typically related to issues with accepting or handling interactions. This error can occur for a few reasons, including incorrect routing configurations, media resource issues, or issues with the client or endpoint being used. 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.accept.media - This is typically related to issues with media handling. The error can occur for a variety of reasons, including issues with media types, codecs, network connectivity or media resources being in use by other interactions. 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.dialogstart - Usually, this occurs because of incorrect routing configurations, issues with the client or endpoint being used, or issues with the flow of the interaction itself. This is related to issues with starting or initializing a dialogue during an interaction. 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.join.media 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.pickup.media - This issue usually happens when there is an issue with the agents station.The likely conclusion is a blip in the customers or agents network which does not allow the station to connect.  

·        error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.unjoin.media 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.ccxml - this means that an error occurred during the execution of a CCXML script – the error may be in the script itself or in the code that interacts with the script. 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.connection.dialplan.notFound - This typically occurs when there is an issue with the Number Plan associated with the Site. Usually, a number in the call doesn't match with any of the number plans listed. 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.connection.timeout - These happen when an agent dials out to a customer and they do not pick up. 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.connection.media - The caller opts for a call back 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.connection.noAvailableLines 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.connection.noProceeding 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.connection.station.notReached - Agent dialed out but no one on the other line picked up. 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.connection.station.webrtc.iceNegotiation -  There is a network error establishing the call initially. ICE candidates cannot bond between the Agents phone and the Edge or, the Edge and the Callers webrtc if they are utilizing Webrtc to call in 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.connection.timeout - These happen when an agent dials out to a customer and they do not pick up. 

·        error.ininedgecontrol.session.inactive - This is a benign error that happens when the agent hangs up after the caller. 

Gabe Ladios
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: List of Error Code Explanations

Posted 03-08-2023 08:04

Hey Gabe,

This is useful stuff, thanks!

May I suggest you get this information added to the Resource Center asap? This is the kind of information that many admins spend hours looking for - often with no luck!

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 5.  RE: List of Error Code Explanations

GENESYS
    Posted 03-08-2023 08:13

Hello Paul,

I will reach out to our help site owner and ask how we can make these code definitions available on the Resource Center. I will post whatever feedback I get on this same thread

Gabe Ladios
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: List of Error Code Explanations

Posted 03-08-2023 08:40

These are incredibly helpful, thank you!  I second the comment from Paul Simpson below. Are these definitions available through the Resource Center.

Tyler Peters
    Novant Health

• 7.  RE: List of Error Code Explanations

GENESYS
    Posted 03-08-2023 08:56

The error definitions are not published on the Resource Center....at least not yet. I will get with the folks who manage/own the Resource Center and explain the value of having these publicly available especially to admins 

Gabe Ladios
    Genesys - Employees

• 8.  RE: List of Error Code Explanations

Posted 08-06-2023 16:59

How did this internal conversation go Gabe?

Vaun McCarthy

• 9.  RE: List of Error Code Explanations

Posted 20 days ago

Hello Gabe,

What does error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.Connect refers to?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sai Kumar.

Sai Kumar
    Miratech, Inc

• 10.  RE: List of Error Code Explanations

GENESYS
    Posted 20 days ago

Hello Sai,

I remember reading some edge logs in the past where it showed that error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.Connect referred to a specific call leg failing to connect.

But it will still be best to have Product support identify the underlying cause.

Gabe Ladios
    Genesys - Employees

• 11.  RE: List of Error Code Explanations

Posted 13 days ago

Thank you Gabe.

Sai Kumar
    Miratech, Inc

• 12.  RE: List of Error Code Explanations

Posted 9 days ago

Hi.

Was this list published in Genesys Cloud Resource Center? In case it was, can you please provide the link?

Thanks.

David Ruiz de la Hermosa
    WE ARE MARKETING, S.L.U.

• 13.  RE: List of Error Code Explanations

Posted 11 hours ago

No. Unfortunately the above error explanations from Gabe are not in the Resource Center... they're hidden within quite an old post in a thread... Hence why the request and idea was submitted. 

Please see Error Directory: A Comprehensive Support | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io) and VOTE!!!! 

Laura

L.B.
    APAC (Sydney) | Fed

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources