Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Looking for individual queue waiting time of a customer when he interact with two agents( belongs to different queue)

Posted 10-27-2022 12:24
    Hello Team,

We have a scenario where a call is getting transferred from IVR to one queue(agnet-A1). later on Agent A1 transferred the call to anather queue Ex.Agent A2.
    When we generate a standard report(Interaction Details Report) we could NOT see the individual wait time of each queue in the Interaction Details Report.(instead of that we could see sum of both the time values under a cell).

We are looking for separate waiting time value for both the queues.

I ran the "Queue Performance Details" report as wel and I could see both the queue waiting times are there but unfortunately an Unic call identifier(UUID/Interaction ID etc) is missing for all those calls. Is there any way where we can add UCID/Interaction ID/Session ID ) into the Interaction Details  report.

Thanks in advance..!!!

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Devanand Gawande
    Capgemini Brasil

• 2.  RE: Looking for individual queue waiting time of a customer when he interact with two agents( belongs to different queue)

Posted 10-27-2022 13:02
    If in the Interactions Details of the call, you can view the timeline to see the individual wait times in each ACD queue, which is also available through the API for conversation details, but a bit difficult to interpret.  The other option is to show the Interactions view and filter for a queue at a time.  Get the wait time for one then wait time for the other and that should equal the total ACD wait time.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Looking for individual queue waiting time of a customer when he interact with two agents( belongs to different queue)

Posted 10-28-2022 03:55
    Hello Bob,

Thanks a lot, Basically we are looking for a report where we could see waiting time of both the queues(respective to each call) or at least waiting time of first queue with Interaction ID/Conversation ID column. so we can combine both the reports on the basis of unique key(interaction ID/Conversation ID) and generate a third report seperately for our client.

I could see the individual queue waiting time information available in the API output, but integrating it to the S3 bucket and then processing information will take more time, so I was looking for a quick option. Please suggest if any such option is there.
    Or is there any way to generate customize report similar to Interaction details where we could put only required columns as per customers requirement. 
    Thanks a lot.

Regards.
    Dev.

Devanand Gawande
    Capgemini Brasil

• 4.  RE: Looking for individual queue waiting time of a customer when he interact with two agents( belongs to different queue)

GENESYS
    Posted 10-28-2022 06:40
    Hello Devanand,

Using APIs will be your best workaround here. Data is presented in the Workspace views based on the object of focus - you can sift through specific interactions and trace the journey across queues but the metrics available always refer against the total journey and not per queue, while queues can show you their individual metrics but has no option to dissect it with respect to the interactions they handled. To Robert's point the data is definitely there and using APIs will surface it.

If this is a hard requirement, why not explore an analytics solution in the AppFoundry? I am not intimately familiar with them but I reckon one of them has exposed this data point at some capacity. Should be the quick option you are looking for.

Nico Feliciano
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Looking for individual queue waiting time of a customer when he interact with two agents( belongs to different queue)

Posted 11-30-2022 08:48
    Hello Jan,

Thanks a lot for your inputs, we have tried with API and it worked as expected.

Devanand Gawande
    Capgemini Brasil

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources