Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  May is Here! Happy WEMAI month...

GENESYS
    Posted 14 days ago
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 8 days ago

WEMay IS HERE

(can you believe how quick this year is going?)

Here, in the UK we (or me anyway) are still waiting for spring to arrive - has Spring arrived in your part of the world? Let me know so I can feel it's not just me ☔☔☔☔

To get us started, we thought we'd answer the question - So what is AI in Genesys WEM?

Well.....Artificial intelligence amplifies the impact of workforce engagement management by automating processes and equipping managers with actionable analytics. Accurate forecasts and flexible scheduling ensure you've got the right people in place to meet demand. And AI leverages your interaction data to ensure quality and compliance.

Conversational intelligence

Automatically analyse 100% of your customer-agent conversations. Gain new insights through sentiment analysis and topic trends. Highlight areas for improvement and better understand customers and employees.

Forecasting and planning

Streamline resource management with a single comprehensive tool. Create data-driven resource plans and implement them with AI-powered automation to empower agents and managers to achieve outstanding results.

Quality assurance

Use your interaction data to improve performance and quality metrics. With AI-generated insights, you can spot patterns of excellence and opportunities for improvement, then identify and understand root causes.

Performance management

Improve performance and reduce employee turnover with personalised training. Use AI to pinpoint each agent's specific knowledge and skill gaps. Gamification motivates agents with real-time metrics and personalised goals.

WEMAI - what are you talking about? I hear you ask! Well, let me enlighten you.... Take a look at our agenda (subject to change, like the weather!)

May 1st (aka today)

Is our Performance & Gamification Round Table

It's not to late to register

w/c 6th May 

AI (Artificial Intelligence) Speech & Text Analytics  

w/c 13th May 

All things WFM (Workforce Management) AI 

w/c 20th May 

WEM feature spotlight on May releases

w/c 27th May 

WEM Trivia 

End the month and test your knowledge with our WEM focused Trivia event

The lucky winner will choose a prize from our Prize Wall  

Here's to a sunny May 🌞 and getting to learn more about how AI can be your friend and not your foe 

#WorkforceManagement
    #Gamification
    #Learning/Coaching
    #QualityManagement
    #SpeechandTextAnalytics
    #General/EventQuestion

------------------------------
    Tracy
    Genesys

• 2.  RE: May is Here! Happy WEMAI month...

Posted 13 days ago

@Tracy Vickers is there a way to register for the remaining events?

Shelby Cronk
    C1

• 3.  RE: May is Here! Happy WEMAI month...

GENESYS
    Posted 13 days ago

Hi Shelby,

That is probably my bad for not explaining - the rest of the month will be either pre recorded or information sources - apart from May What's Next webinar, of course!

The WEM Trivia event will be published towards the end of the month.

Hope that clarifies

Tracy
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources