Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Meet Ginger Alford – Your New Community Manager!

GENESYS
    Posted 09-20-2022 16:38

Hi all, I'm Ginger Alford: weekend drag racer, proud Mom and dedicated 5-year Genesys Employee.   

As a Program Manager for Multicloud CX in Product Strategy & Operations, I can't wait to share some exciting activities and contests that are going to get you pumped for being in this fun community.

To show I'm not messing around, I'm giving a super cool prize away from the Community Prize Wall to one of you lucky members who introduces yourself to me and answers this question:  
    What would you like to see in the Genesys Engage on-premises Community before 2022 ends?

You have until September 23rd so don't delay, and I'll randomly choose the winner.

Can't wait to meet you and good luck!

#AskaCustomer

------------------------------
    Ginger Alford
    Program Manager, Product Strategy & Operations
    Genesys - Employee

• 2.  RE: Meet Ginger Alford – Your New Community Manager!

GENESYS
    Posted 09-20-2022 17:19
    Hey Ginger! I've loved working with you in the past and I'm thrilled to have you on the community team!

If you are asking me what I would like to see in the community, it would be some fun events where community members can connect and...maybe win a prize or two? Who knows?!?! 

Cheers!

Matt

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 3.  RE: Meet Ginger Alford – Your New Community Manager!
    Best Answer

Posted 09-21-2022 05:40
    Hello Ginger & All, 

I am Moataz, I joined recently to Genesys world, coming from Avaya planet :), and I am really impressed with Digital capabilities that Genesys have. I am working for one of the biggest BP in the region, and we will launch soon our Multicloud Private edition (xCloud).

For the question, What would you like to see in the Genesys Engage on-premises Community before 2022 ends?
    I'd like to see technical competitions in this community, I believe competitions is one of the most fun way to learn fast and not in a boring way.

Thanks

Moataz Lasheen
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

• 4.  RE: Meet Ginger Alford – Your New Community Manager!

GENESYS
    Posted 09-22-2022 10:01
    Hi Moataz! 

Welcome to the Genesys family and congratulations on your upcoming launch of Multicloud CX private edition! That's exciting news!

I'm loving your suggestion of Technical Competitions.  Is there a specific competition you would like to see? Something that would be most beneficial to you?

Thank you for sharing  :)

Ginger Alford
    Genesys - Employee

• 5.  RE: Meet Ginger Alford – Your New Community Manager!

Posted 09-25-2022 04:21
    Hi Ginger, 

Sorry for delay response, What is in my mind right now, and you may have something better or more creative.

that it will be like a series of technical questions (25 questions over 1 month)published in random time slots focusing on technical features and showing powerful on what Genesys Multicloud can do, and scoring will be points based on first correct answer, for example, 1 first correct answer (speediest) will be like 10 Points, second correct answer like 9 points, and so on.

and the winner who will the one who collect most points out of the 25 questions.

That will make us check and follow the community daily to check the new questions, and even gain more information even if not participating.

Off course, that may be enhanced by someway or another.

What do you think :) 

BR,
    Moataz

Moataz Lasheen

• 6.  RE: Meet Ginger Alford – Your New Community Manager!

GENESYS
    Posted 09-28-2022 12:08
    HI Moataz!

I'm happy you shared your suggestion!  This is an interesting suggestion, I like the idea of an ongoing contest. I need to think on this but would love for you share your suggestions on specific technical features you are interested in.

Good luck on this contest! We extended the deadline to this Friday so be sure to check back  :)

Ginger Alford
    Genesys - Employee

• 7.  RE: Meet Ginger Alford – Your New Community Manager!

Posted 09-28-2022 16:36

Hello Ginger, 

Technical features focus as a start on the features differences and capabilities between Mutlicloud On-prem and Purge Engage Cloud, that's what's at the top of my mind right now.

I believe Beyond team can help more also in that to create sophisticated questions.

Moataz Lasheen

• 8.  RE: Meet Ginger Alford – Your New Community Manager!

GENESYS
    Posted 09-21-2022 10:47
    Love this total revamp of the Engage On- Premise Communities portal! I'd love to see discussions from our customers, partners and employees on focus areas such as moving to Private Edition and other migrations to our Multicloud solutions. Can't wait to see what you bring to the portal Ginger!

Alli McKeon
    Genesys - Sr. Manager Business Operations
    Multicloud CX

• 9.  RE: Meet Ginger Alford – Your New Community Manager!

GENESYS
    Posted 09-21-2022 12:19
    Hi @Ginger Alford! So awesome that you're steering this cool ship! I'm with Matt in that I'd love to see more contests because those are so much fun for the community members.​

Lyndsay Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 10.  RE: Meet Ginger Alford – Your New Community Manager!

GENESYS
    Posted 09-22-2022 04:24
    Whoop whoop!

Welome to the community team @Ginger Alford - great to have you along for the ride!
    Looking forward to seeing the community ​thrive :-)​

Tracy
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources