Genesys Casual

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Men's NCAA Bracket Winner Revealed...

GENESYS
    Posted 19 days ago

Men's March Madness Bracket Results:

Well, it's a wrap on the "Big Dance" for 2024. And while brackets were shattered early on and some of us (ahem...me) tried to claw our way back up that long court, only one could win. Yesterday we announced the Women's bracket winner here, and now it's time to reveal who won the Men's tournament bracket. Last night's game was as big as the players on the teams and UCONN claimed victory against Perdue. 

So let's start with 3rd place. With 121 points is the community's own manager @Matt Lawson!

Second place with 123 points is the community's own guru, @George Ganahl! Great effort!

And the first place winner (drum roll please)...is @Bruce Fuhrer with 139 total points! Fun fact: Bruce is a returning champion of this contest, last winning in 2022 for the men's brackets as well! 

Bruce, I'll be sending you a Prize Wall form to fill out. Everyone else, thank you for playing in our annual NCAA Basketball contest. We hope to see you next year. If you're still itching to win, be sure to head over to the Trivia Tower page to play the Xperience-themed trivia contest going on now. 

Best of luck to all!

#Events

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Men's NCAA Bracket Winner Revealed...

GENESYS
    Posted 19 days ago
    Edited by George Ganahl 19 days ago

Well, Matt...we'll have to commiserate over our loss at Xperience, eh?

Congrats, Bruce!

George Ganahl GCP, GCSME, ICCE, ICHD, etc.
    Senior Principal PS Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Men's NCAA Bracket Winner Revealed...

GENESYS
    Posted 19 days ago

Thanks George!  It was a bittersweet win.  My wife is a Purdue graduate, and my oldest son is a huge fan.  They both had Purdue winning. They were not happy I went with Connecticut.    

Bruce Fuhrer
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources