Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Menu based chatbot using dialog flow cx integration

Posted 02-12-2024 04:43

Hello community.

I'm writing to ask about how to make a menu based chatbot using Dialogflow cx integration .

It was identified that the integration of Google Dialogflow CX with Google Dialogflow Messenger is essential for the development of a menu-based chatbot using Dialogflow CX.

Upon completing this integration and generating the Dialogflow Messenger script, we encountered a challenge in communicating with Genesys Cloud from the Dialogflow Messenger chat.

At present, we have two separate integrations - one for Genesys Cloud and Dialogflow Messenger, each integrated with the Dialogflow CX agent, with two deferent scripts.

how could we combine these integrations together or does anyone have alternative suggestions for achieving this ?

Thanks,

#Integrations

------------------------------
    marina fares
    Raya Integration S.A.E.

• 2.  RE: Menu based chatbot using dialog flow cx integration

GENESYS
    Posted 3 days ago

Hello Marina, 

Are you still facing this issue? 

I need more understanding of whats happening as it looks like you have a couple different asks here. From what I understand is you are looking for help developing/implementing a menu based chatbot using the dialog flow cx integration. We do have our resource center documentation here: 

I believe what you are looking for is specifically in this document. 

I am a little unclear on what the second issue you are referring to but it sounds like you have Genesys Cloud Messenger but its struggling to communicate with dialog flow. Can you go into more details is this behavior is still occuring?

Thank you! I hope to hear from you soon. 

Cameron Tomlin
    Online Community Manager/Moderator
    Genesys - Employees
    DenverCO

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources