Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Messenger Scheduling based off Agents on queue

Posted 01-25-2023 01:49
    Hi everyone,

We're looking to implement and test the Web Messenger on our website in the near future.  I've managed to play around with Architect and schedules to have the messenger respond with an offline message when the queue is closed.

I have two questions.

Is there a way to setup a response to web chat users when there are no staff on queue in opening hours?  Initially we will have 1 staff member trial this, and through the day they have scheduled breaks.  Was hoping to include something that allows users to be notified when the queue is not being tended to?

Second question, when the user has to complete their contact information for the chat, if the queue is closed outside of business hours, is there a way to notify a participant that we're closed prior to them inputting their contact details?  I see you can setup the flow to display a closure message, but they need to fill in their details first in order to chat.  Was hoping to preempt that.

Looking forward to your suggestions :)

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Robert Niblock]
    APM

• 2.  RE: Messenger Scheduling based off Agents on queue

Posted 01-26-2023 04:09
    If you build a data action that will look for the number of agents with skill X and idle you can use it in a decision step in architect, if its 0 send a reply and disconnect or whatever logic is required

Andy Jackson
    Ten Lifestyle Management Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources