Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  MU to Staffing Group Time Off Allotment Issue

Posted 18 days ago

Hello,

We currently have Time off applied at the MU level for our Line of Business. Since Staffing Group is now an option we are wanting to make that switch. The problem we have found when setting up the connections is that the Time- Off limits are not picking up the already planned time off that was approved through the MU Level. Does anyone know how do we get the Staffing Group Time off Limits to pick up the pre-planned time in the allocated Time off Hours?

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Brandi Tifft
    Auto Club Insurance Association Co.

• 2.  RE: MU to Staffing Group Time Off Allotment Issue

GENESYS
    Posted 17 days ago

Hi Brandi,

Sorry for the delay, I'm checking with the team on a question and then I will get back to you. 

Damaris Scott
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: MU to Staffing Group Time Off Allotment Issue

GENESYS
    Posted 14 days ago
    Edited by Antwuan Rencher 13 days ago

Hi Brandi, I've checked with the team. Turns out we don't recalculate the approved time off requests when the agent changes to a staffing group. Sadly, this would mean that, once the agent is moved from the MU to a Staffing Group, the requests need to be denied and re-entered. I'm sorry about this. We are working on future enhancements to Staffing Groups, but they will not be released in the next 6 months.

Damaris Scott
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: MU to Staffing Group Time Off Allotment Issue

Posted 14 days ago

Hi Damaris, thank you for getting back to me and validating that it is a system limitation.

Brandi Tifft
    Auto Club Insurance Association Co.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources