Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Multiple Day Interval Report

• 1.  Multiple Day Interval Report

Posted 01-09-2023 15:09
    Previously (pre-Jan 2023) I could get a multi-day interval report for groups of queues. Now I cannot. I can get multi-day interval report, but no KPI data displays (see below).

I used to be able to do it by selecting/filtering a group of queues, 'view as group', select one day to see intervals, then schedule an export for Time Period 'Last month'. 

That still works, but no KPI data? Thoughts?

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    John Codispoti
    Pfizer Inc.

• 2.  RE: Multiple Day Interval Report

GENESYS
    Posted 01-10-2023 09:11
    Hi John, 

I'd like to have our teams take a look at this issue; have you reported this to Care?

Maisey Harris
    Senior Development Group Manager, Analytics UI & Reporting
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Multiple Day Interval Report

Posted 01-10-2023 09:21
    Hello, I have not reported it to any customer care group or have opened a ticket.

John Codispoti
    Pfizer Inc.

• 4.  RE: Multiple Day Interval Report

Posted 02-28-2023 16:32

Has there been an update to this?   I need to be able to pull interval reports byt Queue, I have never been able to pull one so if someone could help with that, I would appreciate it.

Judy Jimenez, Call Center Operations Manager
    CURE Auto Insurance

• 5.  RE: Multiple Day Interval Report

GENESYS
    Posted 03-01-2023 10:15

Hi Judith, 

There were two separate items here. What John experienced was a bug, but I believe what you're referring to is the ability to select a particular granularity when running an export of the Queue Performance Detail view. You can now select the granularity of a scheduled export for interval detail views such as the Queue Performance Detail view as of February 22, 2023.  https://help.mypurecloud.com/releasenote/february-22-2023/

Thanks,

Maisey

Maisey Harris
    Genesys

• 6.  RE: Multiple Day Interval Report

Posted 03-01-2023 13:47

Are you able to provide more specific instructions, because the link takes me all over the place, but I am obviously missing something.  Is there a video that can be shared?

CURE Auto Insurance

• 7.  RE: Multiple Day Interval Report

GENESYS
    Posted 03-01-2023 14:11
      |   view attached

Hi, I made a quick video demo of this. I hope it helps!

Caveat: This is our dev environment and meant only as a demo of this particular functionality, so there may be other things around it that don't exactly match production, as we work on other development.

Maisey Harris
    Genesys

• 8.  RE: Multiple Day Interval Report

Posted 03-06-2023 08:53

Thank you very much for this response and the video.   This is the most helpful response I have ever receieved.  Normally, links are sent and I have to search for the answers, which I have obviously already done before reaching out to you, so I do appreciate the timely response and definitely appreciate the video.

I do, however, still have 2 questions.   One - is this report available to run immediately ?  Or is it only available through a scheduled import?  

Also, the report lists each day individually.   I was looking for something that would give me the data for a period of time, in one report.   For example, if I wanted to see how my team was performing from 8:00 am - 8:30am in order to determin if I needed more people at that time, or I wanted to determine the best lunch times, I would want to look at a time span.  When running this report, it separates each day, I would want to see the stats for the 8-830am interval over a period of time.   I don't want to asssume I need more people based on one day's worth of data.  Does Genesys have that available?

CURE Auto Insurance

• 9.  RE: Multiple Day Interval Report

GENESYS
    Posted 03-07-2023 10:52

To your first question, the feature currently only supports scheduled exports.

To your second, do you mean you want a report that would allow you to always run a report for the same interval of time every day? If so, we don't have that today. If you'd like to share that as an Idea in the Ideas lab, then our Product Management team can review it. https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas

Thanks,

Maisey Harris
    Genesys

• 10.  RE: Multiple Day Interval Report

Posted 03-24-2023 09:14

Thank you for your response.

I am looking to run a report for time period interval.   For example for the month of March, I want to know how many calls per interval per Queue.   The current report available separates each day.   When I pull a month or weeks worth of data, I want to be able to identify the busiest times of the day.   I get a months worth of data, separated by day, then I would have to manipulate the report to get to what I want and it is really not easy to do.

CURE Auto Insurance

• 11.  RE: Multiple Day Interval Report

GENESYS
    Posted 03-24-2023 16:32

@Judith Jimenez 

If you are looking for 30 minute interval data, you can get that for up to a month or for the last 30 days using the scheduled export option that Maisey showed above in the video. Screenshot below shows an example, to get the last month's data with the 30-minute granularity. You can export this to csv and further transform it as needed.

Thanks,

Nikhil Ponnam
    Principal Product Manager, Genesys Cloud CX

• 12.  RE: Multiple Day Interval Report

Posted 03-24-2023 17:01

Correct.  I wanted to see a report that accumulates the data, not provide it day by day that I have to manipulate.   In searching through the Community, others are looking for the same.   It was available in some of the other systems I used in the past.  It doesn't sound like that is available.   Thank you for the response.

CURE Auto Insurance

• 13.  RE: Multiple Day Interval Report

GENESYS
    Posted 03-24-2023 17:14

Thanks Judy, I got it. I might have missed it but if you haven't already done it, can you add an idea in the idea labs for this https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas?

I will merge this with the similar ideas, evaluate this and prioritize it accordingly for the product roadmap.

Thanks,

Nikhil Ponnam
    Principal Product Manager, Genesys Cloud CX

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources