Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

My Interactions view for agents - Released on September 14, 2022 - Missing Column "Monitored"

• 1.  My Interactions view for agents - Released on September 14, 2022 - Missing Column "Monitored"

Posted 09-30-2022 15:54
    In reviewing the latest release info on My Interactions view for Agents and reading the documentation, My Interactions view - Genesys Cloud Resource Center 
    We were expecting to see column Recording and Monitored -  my test agent has the right permissions - I can See recording but I cannot see Monitored -   is this a future development ? 

Available columns

Column Description
    Recorded

Displays interactions that were recorded.

Monitored

Whether the interaction was monitored.

Recording

Y indicates that the conversation was initially recorded at the external trunk by the Edge. It does not consider whether the customer's policies actually retained it.

N indicates that the conversation was not recorded at the external trunk by the Edge.

Thank you
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Stephanie Bowden
    IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.

• 2.  RE: My Interactions view for agents - Released on September 14, 2022 - Missing Column "Monitored"

GENESYS
    Posted 10-04-2022 08:15
    Hello Stephanie,

I also do not see Monitored in My Interactions view but it does become available in Interactions view. Inferring from the Release Notes, to me it suggests that this information is intended to be hidden by design at the user/agent level but available to a supervisor or admin.

#Reports
    #Analytics/WFM
    ​​

Nico Feliciano
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources