Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Need all the conversations for a day/month

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Everyone,

Is there an API in which we can get all the conversations for a day/month and then we can filter it for inbound/Outbound/callback/email, and for the Outbound conversations if we can filter it to based on a specific site ? Please share your views on the same.

#RemoteWorkEnablement
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Siddhartha Chopdar
    Sabre GLBL Inc

• 2.  RE: Need all the conversations for a day/month

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 8 days ago

Hi,

You can use this https://api.mypurecloud.de/api/v2/analytics/conversations/details/query endpoint, with the required interval and segment filters.

And regarding filtering conversations using sites, I don't think that's possible as of now. I will let others to confirm.

Thanks and Regards,

Sriram L

• 3.  RE: Need all the conversations for a day/month

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 7 days ago

Kind of depends on your use case. Take a look here to get started:

https://developer.genesys.cloud/analyticsdatamanagement/analytics/integration-guide

But if this is to extract all the conversations and put them in your own DB for example, Then I would say use the Job APIs as per the above guide.

The API lets you apply filters, like the date range, the queues, division, direction, media type etc. Or just grab it all and process it afterwards.
    This does get the results asyncronously, so you do need to check for the status of the job, and then fetch the results once done as separate API calls:
    GET /api/v2/analytics/conversations/details/jobs/{jobId}
    GET /api/v2/analytics/conversations/details/jobs/{jobId}/results

Anton Vroon

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources