Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Need help with utilization labels

Posted 04-02-2024 09:34

I am having issues setting up the utilization labels for my org. I'm sure that I'm likely missing something key in the configuration process. 

The issue that I am having is that I have two utilization labels. One for 'Escalation' and one for 'Email'.

I have two email queues, one for Escalation and one for Email. Within the flows for both, i have a node to assign the respective label and the email tag (more on this later)

I have also set the org utilization label limits to 1 for both email and escalation and 2 for email.

During my testing I can see that the queues i have assigned the email label to are exceeding the limit for that label. For example I am getting two emails with the label 'Email'. This leads me to believe that the issue is at the stage of assigning the interaction the correct label. 

From here onwards, my knowledge is very limited. We use a common module for email distribution. Looking at the call action within the email flow, it's only stating the email tag. I am unsure how / where to add in the label tag if this is indeed where I'm going wrong. 

Looking at the common module, I can see within the data table lookup there's the input for the email tag referenced earlier. 

I wanted to ask for help before tinkering with the data table and common module and potentially breaking something.

So my question is; Is the data table where I am going wrong in this process due to how we call a common module and it not currently being configured to pull the label over with it? 

So my question is, 

#Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Ryan Reynolds
    Edenred SA

• 2.  RE: Need help with utilization labels

GENESYS
    Posted 04-02-2024 09:42

Are you using a set utilization label action before the transfer to acd action?
    https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/set-utilization-label-action/

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Need help with utilization labels

Posted 04-02-2024 09:50

technically yes, but within the original flow. The interaction then calls to a common module before ending with a transfer to ACD but I think it does not bring that label with it. 

Ryan Reynolds
    Edenred SA

• 4.  RE: Need help with utilization labels

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 04-02-2024 22:08

Hi Ryan

The labels get attached to the call, so doesn't matter what other flows it goes through.

Can I suggest you rename your Email label, I wonder if there is some confusion with the actual Email Media Type, especially in your interpretability rules.

Anton Vroon

• 5.  RE: Need help with utilization labels

Posted 04-05-2024 11:05

Thanks for the reply Anton,

I've renamed the utilization label to Customer-Email but it seems to still be not applying the labels as we're still having interactions exceed this limit going through the flow that applies the label. 

Ryan Reynolds
    Edenred SA

• 6.  RE: Need help with utilization labels

Posted 10 days ago

How have you got on with this?  I haven't used the labels yet but I am used to some pretty complex flows

I have started to build one to see how it works, I have a data table with a field set for the label name then this is all I would have in the flow, which should work

Andy Jackson
    Ten Lifestyle Management Limited

• 7.  RE: Need help with utilization labels

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Andy, 

I figured out where I was going wrong. I was using an update data node which was not working.

After switching to the set utilization label node, it worked fine. 

Ryan Reynolds
    Edenred SA

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources