Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View

New Community Rockstars Shine Bright!

• 1.  New Community Rockstars Shine Bright!

GENESYS
    Posted 12-01-2022 09:50
    Edited by Nicole Milliken 12-13-2022 11:31

It's the end of the month and you know what that means…it's time to rock your socks off with our NEW COMMUNITY ROCKSTARS AWARD! These outstanding community members have been nominated by other members for being community headliners. See what I mean below:

First, Cherri Lindquist nominated Robert Beasley for doing an "excellent job with this new WEM webinar series! It's beneficial to those looking at Genesys, those new to it and those who have had it for years but aren't using it to all of its capabilities. PLUS he is always quick to answer my questions." Thank you for the nomination, Cherri! He's been inducted into our Hall of Fame and you all can check out the WEM webinar series here.

Next, Emily Kammerer was nominated for being a prolific poster in the Genesys Cloud community and playing in our Trivia Tower events. You're a community megastar!

Finally, Paul Simpson shredded his way into the Hall of Fame by engaging in the PureConnect and Genesys Cloud communities. You're a celebrity, Paul!

Listen up! You know we planned it! Our rocking designer @Natalie Nobles took a different route for this month's poster and used a famous band's candid shot to bring the community's own "Feastie Boys and Girl" to life, and they are beaming on a thing that's a mirage. We hope everyone enjoys the poster and this SABOTAGE!

Inductees: Choose your pick from the Prize Wall and I'll be in touch about getting your reward into your hands.

Want to see your favorite community members enshrined in eternal jpeg glory? Each month members like you and the community council nominate Community Rockstars to recognize our members that have left it all on the stage. We'd love to hear who makes your experience great so that we can give them the VIP treatment! Nominate a member or three today. 

#CoffeeTalk
    #General

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources