Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  New Org, Disconnect block ending interaction but not releasing calling party

Posted 15 days ago

New deployment approaching UAT, we have noticed that when hitting a disconnect block in architect, the interaction ends but the 'A' party is not disconnected.  Looking at the sip trace, it appears that no BYE is being sent out to the BYOC trunk when hitting the block.  Any suggestions here of cause or remedy?

#SIP/VolP
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Greg Lacco
    Broadsource

• 2.  RE: New Org, Disconnect block ending interaction but not releasing calling party

Posted 15 days ago

Hi Greg, in your situation (disconnect through Flow Architect) the BYE needs to be from BYOC. if Bye BYOC doesn't send, I recommend you open a case with Genesys, but if in pcap file interaction you seid the BYE BYOC to VoIP provider you need to verify your VoIP provider (this situation I had a problem in the past);

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 3.  RE: New Org, Disconnect block ending interaction but not releasing calling party

Posted 14 days ago

Thanks Breno,

Yes indeed, I was looking at the PCAP associated with the interaction, which doesn't seem to show a BYE sent to trunk.  I contacted support and they advised that on the PCAP they had on their side the BYE was being sent but was being responded with a 404. I have provided details to the VOIP provider.

Greg Lacco
    Broadsource

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources