Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  NEW! Running Late Button on Genesys TempoTM

GENESYS
    Posted 10-18-2022 17:46
    Edited by Tracy Vickers 11-15-2022 03:46
      |   view attached
    No replies, thread closed.

Hi Community,

Coming soon on Genesys TempoTM! Employees will be able to quickly notify their managers that they are running late to work. We know you're busy, that's why we made it easy to get in touch with your supervisor when something comes up, no matter where you are. With the new "I'm Running Late" button on Genesys TempoTM, users will be able to select the amount of time they will need and include a note to their supervisor. A late request will be applied to the next scheduled activity with a max of five submissions per day. Once submitted, the running man icon will be shown on the activity that the agent will be late for to indicate that the request has went through. For supervisors, a marker will be placed on top of the published schedule once the agent presses the late button for the amount of time the agent has said they will be late. They will also receive an inbox notification in a new schedule inbox tab that their employee is late and by how many minutes. Both Realtime Adherence and Historical Adherence will consider an approved late marker to mean that the shift has been shortened when calculating adherence values. In addition, supervisors will be able to see impact of lateness reflected on the schedule view and in the staffing number.

This is our first mobile specific feature, and we are looking forward to the opportunity of developing more in the future. This capability is set to be available on both the Apple store and Google Play store on November 16th. Genesys TempoTM is our Workforce Management mobile application and is free for download. 

#Tempo

------------------------------
    Kylee Kasper, Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: NEW! Running Late Button on Genesys TempoTM

Posted 10-27-2022 09:16
    This is an amazing feature! Can't wait to get my team to try it out!

Cherri Lindquist
    Clinical Director of Nursing
    Company Nurse
    clindquist@companynurse.com

• 3.  RE: NEW! Running Late Button on Genesys TempoTM

Posted 11-13-2022 18:45

Hi @Kylee Kasper

Just a couple of questions:

- when referring to 'supervisor' in the context of late notifications - is this anyone who has permission to view the schedules, or is it determines by their reporting relationship (i.e. direct supervisor)?
    - will this feature be controllable by permissions or will all Tempo users have access?
    - will the text/messaging be configurable (i.e. we may need positive contact to a supervisor if over X late period of time)
    - will the time/options listed be configurable (i.e. someone might only be 5 minutes late, don't want to add an extra 10 minutes if not needed)

Thanks,

Jeff

• 4.  RE: NEW! Running Late Button on Genesys TempoTM

GENESYS
    Posted 11-14-2022 12:54
    Edited by Joseph Behymer 11-14-2022 12:54

"Supervisor" is defined based on permissions, specifically the new Workforce Management > Adherence Explanation > Notify permission.  Anyone who has that permission and can edit the agent in the schedule gets the notification. Note: We recognize the potential difficulty some customers have with sending notifications based on permissions.  We are internally designing a new notification rule system which will allow notifications based on reporting relationship. No ETA for that today.

This feature is controllable by permissions, specifically the new Workforce Management > Agent Adherence Explanation > Add permission.  Note: Permissions refer to this as "adherence explanations" instead of just "lates" due to our desire to eventually expand this to include other types of explanations, such as "long interaction", "technical issues", etc.

The text/messaging is not configurable at this time. Do you mean that you want to configure the text that the supervisor sees in the notification based on how late the agent is?

If an agent is 5 minutes late, they would click "Other" and be presented with a slider where they can select "5 minutes".  

Joe Behymer, Director
    PureCloud Workforce Management Development Team

• 5.  RE: NEW! Running Late Button on Genesys TempoTM

Posted 11-14-2022 13:23
    Kylee-
    Great answers to Jeff questions- a lot of which I had too!

I would like to also inquire about a text message or email notification to supervisor that someone is going to be late. I am not in Genesys all 24 hours of the day (we operate 365 24/7) and need a way for myself and another management to be notified when not actively in Genesys

Cherri Lindquist
    Company Nurse

• 6.  RE: NEW! Running Late Button on Genesys TempoTM

GENESYS
    Posted 11-14-2022 15:56
    Hi Cherri, 

Thank you for the feedback! We are currently reviewing this as part of a wider conversation around all of the notifications within Workforce Engagement Management. 

Kylee Kasper, Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 7.  RE: NEW! Running Late Button on Genesys TempoTM

Posted 11-17-2022 09:52
    Will there be a way for supervisors/planners to reschedule that time to be made up later?

Craig Farley
    IP Integration Limited

• 8.  RE: NEW! Running Late Button on Genesys TempoTM

Posted 11-17-2022 10:16
    Good Morning Kylee-

So we turned this on yesterday, tested it and it worked great! This morning another manager from a different business unit, let me know she got the request as well- which was confusing. Is there a way to limit those requests to only those in a specific business unit? Maybe we missed something in the admin side when we turned it on? 

We have 2 business units intake and nursing- completely different departments. 

Thanks in advance for your help! 

PS I also second Craig's question :)

Cherri Lindquist
    Company Nurse, LLC

• 9.  RE: NEW! Running Late Button on Genesys TempoTM

GENESYS
    Posted 11-17-2022 12:32

Hey Cherri, 

We send notifications to supervisors when they have both the permission to edit the thing the notification is about as well as the related "notify" permission.  

For late notifications, this involves the following permissions:

> Workforce Management > Adherence Explanation > Notify

> Workforce Management > Adherence Explanation > Edit"

These permissions are "division-scoped", meaning that you can set it up such that only users who have these aforementioned permissions in the context of a division will get the notifications.

You could have two divisions, one for Intake and another for Nursing.  Then you'd use the Divisions user interface to add your Nursing business unit to the Nursing division, and likewise with the Intake division.  Then when you setup roles for these users, you'd give the Nursing user the role that contains these permissions in only the Nursing division and not the Intake division.  Setting it up this way would make it so that the user with the role in the Nursing Division could only approve/deny Late Explanations in the Nursing business unit, and thus they'd only get notifications for Late Explanations that need to be approved in the Nursing business unit.

I wrote some guidelines on how Divisions work with Workforce Management here:

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/workforce-management-and-divisions-overview/

Joe Behymer, Director
    PureCloud Workforce Management Development Team

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources