Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  New users

Posted 10-17-2022 14:08
    Hi all, wanted to check if I'm missing a way to add multiple new accounts at once. I know how to add them individually, but we often have 20 plus to add all with the same departments ect, is there a way to batch upload information or even duplicate a previous account and just change the email and account now. This would help to save time when re adding he same departments to each new user one at a time.

------------------------------
    Heather laird
    Dyson Technology Limited

• 2.  RE: New users

GENESYS
    Posted 10-17-2022 20:02
    Edited by Anthony Romero 10-19-2022 18:33
    Hi Heather,

Just for clarity, by "accounts" do you mean creating agents/users?

If so, this documentation might help:
    https://developer.bold360.com/help/EN/Bold360API/Bold360API/c_provisioning.html

If it's something else I can ask the team if there might be any workarounds.

Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: New users

Posted 10-28-2022 07:03
    Thanks Anthony, yes this is for creating agent accounts. We sometimes have to onboard 50 plus at a time who may all have the same department. Currently we use bold chat admin for adding agents. I looked over the information, can you confirm if we would need to transition setting them up. 

For the documentation provided what Bold chat site would we need to use to use the distinct base template?
    Also is there a way to create a template for departments? We have to switch agents from different country departments often which involves removing and re adding 10 plus departments in the admin console. Would we be able to group these departments to more easily add or change agents in bulk?

Appreciate all your help!

Heather laird
    Dyson Technology Limited

• 4.  RE: New users

GENESYS
    Posted 10-31-2022 13:51

Hey Heather,

"I looked over the information, can you confirm if we would need to transition setting them up."

Just to confirm, are you asking if you can still use the admin console even if you also go the API route?

"For the documentation provided what Bold chat site would we need to use to use the distinct base template? Also is there a way to create a template for departments?"

Asked the team on this and sadly the answer is no, there is not a way to create templates for departments.

Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: New users

Posted 11-19-2022 05:40
    Thanks Anthony.

Heather laird
    Dyson Technology Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources