Trivia Tower

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Not-So-Scary Halloween Trivia Coming Your Way!

• 1.  Not-So-Scary Halloween Trivia Coming Your Way!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-11-2022 14:10
    Who loves trivia, raise your hands?! (I know your hands are up, even though I can't see them...)

You're in for a treat because we're kicking off the "End-of-Year" trivia events that will occur each month until 2023! Each trivia will have a specific theme that fits the month or time of year. The first one up is the Not-So-Scary Fall Trivia, happening Wednesday, Oct. 19th-21st, at 12pm est. 

Mark your calendars and be sure to share this post so we can get a fun tournament going. There will be 12 questions worth one point each, and a bonus question worth three extra points that will require a discussion post. The overall winner (calculated by the highest number of points) gets their pick from our always amazing Prize Wall, and trust me, you're not going to want to miss the big items that will be up there to choose from.

Interested in what else will be happening with Trivia for the rest of the year? Check out our one-pager below and make sure you join the Trivia Tower community. It's such a fun way to connect with other members, have fun, and win big.

See you next Wednesday for the Not-So-Scary Trivia event!

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources