Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Now Recruiting! Architect Flow Insights: Frequency (Bot Flows)

• 1.  Now Recruiting! Architect Flow Insights: Frequency (Bot Flows)

GENESYS
    Posted 11-23-2023 05:49
    Edited by Julianne Chaloux 11-23-2023 05:51

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that we are currently recruiting for a new beta -  Architect Flow Insights: Frequency for bot flows and digital bot flows.

The goal of this feature is to aid users in optimizing bot performance by providing an overlay on the Architect flow canvas which shows the frequency of actions in a flow version. Please note that this beta only covers bot flows and digital bot flows. If you are interested in other flow types, please stay tuned! Flow insights will allow the user to get a quick overview of action frequency and decide which specific actions to focus on when optimizing bot performance.

We are currently looking for organizations that meet the following criteria to participate in this Beta:

* At least one Architect bot flow or digital bot flow in active use
    * Willing to provide feedback on user experience to polish this feature and guide next steps

If you're interested, please check out our registration form here: Microsoft Forms

I am happy to answer questions any time. You can reach me directly at julianne.chaloux@genesys.com.

This beta will have a dedicated private community for us to provide support and for you to share your valuable feedback.

Best,

Julianne

#NowRecruiting

------------------------------
    Julianne Chaloux
    Genesys - Employees
    Principal Product Manager
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources