Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Now Recruiting! Journey Flows

GENESYS
    Posted 02-08-2024 08:21

Hi all,

The Journey Flows feature team is pleased to open applications for Beta candidates. 

Journey Flows is an interactive visualization tool that flow authors and contact center managers can use to explore their flow as a journey without leaving Architect. Users can visualize the paths through the flow using outcomes and milestones as progress and success indicators. Users can view all the paths taken, they can focus their view to a journey segment, and they can filter by result (ie agent escalation, error, completion).

We are currently looking for organizations that meet the following criteria to participate in this Beta: 

• Using one or more of the following Architect flow types: bot flows, digital bot flows, call flows, secure call flows 
    • Currently using or willing to configure flow milestones and flow outcomes for at least one Architect flow
    • Willing to provide ongoing feedback via the Beta HQ or email
    • Willing to provide feedback via survey post beta or to be interviewed individually about their experience

If your organization would like to be considered for participation in the Journey Flows Beta, please complete this enrollment form. Upon submission, your organisation will be added to the pool for consideration.

We will be enabling our first customers on February 19th. In the meantime, @Jane Hendricks and I are here to answer questions. 

Best,

Julianne

#NowRecruiting

------------------------------
    Julianne Chaloux
    Genesys - Employees
    Principal Product Manager

• 2.  RE: Now Recruiting! Journey Flows

Posted 02-08-2024 08:41

Hello Julianne!  Is there a document that gives more details about this new functionality, screen captures, etc?  I'd like to go over it with our team and business users.

Thank you!

Vick Sweeney
    Hydro Quebec

• 3.  RE: Now Recruiting! Journey Flows

GENESYS
    Posted 02-08-2024 09:06

Hi Vick! I'm glad to hear that you're interested in this beta. We will have beta documentation, which include screen captures, ready to share tomorrow.

I'll share in this thread but also send you a direct email, to be sure you see them ASAP. 

Julianne Chaloux
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Now Recruiting! Journey Flows

GENESYS
    Posted 02-12-2024 06:08
    Edited by Julianne Chaloux 02-17-2024 13:37

Hi all,

Please find some (draft!) documents for Journey Flows here: https://rcstaging.wpengine.com/articles/journey-flows-overview/

These docs are under very active development as we put the finishing touches on beta prep. Please reach out to me here or directly (julianne.chaloux@genesys.com) any time with questions or feedback to share with our doc team!

Julianne

Julianne Chaloux
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Now Recruiting! Journey Flows

GENESYS
    Posted 02-21-2024 06:57

Our permanent docs are now live here! https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/journey-flows-overview/

We're actively enabling customers daily and continuing to recruit, so please don't hesitate to sign up or reach out with any questions.

Julianne Chaloux
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Now Recruiting! Journey Flows

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 03-13-2024 01:49

Hi @Julianne Chaloux,

question on  the disconnect path for this ivr journey, this disconnect is  the sum of (Customer disconnect + Flow disconnect)?
    will it also show on the ivr path report the breakdown of customer disconnect vs. flow disconnect?
    also will this also show in the flow milestone report? like in once this is release the flow milestone report will have additional column to identify how many customer disconnect vs. flow disconnects occurred on that milestone?

Ernest John Nuque

• 7.  RE: Now Recruiting! Journey Flows

GENESYS
    Posted 03-13-2024 06:22

Hi Ernest! Thanks for trying out Journey Flows!

You are correct - "disconnect" is the sum of customer disconnect + flow disconnect.

Currently, no - we are not able to show the breakdown of customer disconnect versus flow disconnect in Journey Flows. We are not making any changes within the flow milestone report. However, if you have any feedback on items you'd like to see there, please send me an email (julianne.chaloux@genesys.com) and I'll help route this to the right team. :) 

Julianne

Julianne Chaloux
    Genesys - Employees

• 8.  RE: Now Recruiting! Journey Flows

Posted 03-14-2024 04:41

Hi Julianne,

Just a question regarding journey paths.

We are seeing different results (have attached examples), whereby we see the correct path depicted by milestones / outcomes results (example 1), but for other (example 2) more complexed routing we see different (even though the flow is designed the same for each reusable task).

Not sure if the screen shot (example 2) is legible, but for the majority of milestone / outcomes traversed you see a milestone, then its corresponding reusable task outcome result / digital bot flow outcome result - which is expected, but there are reusable tasks that depict the journey different to how the flow is designed

Not sure if this is a bug or our flow design ?

Thanks, Neil

Example of a digital bot - journey flows
    Example of a digital bot - journey flows

Neil Jones
    Voice Comms Lead
    Awaze Uk
    LEEDS
    United Kingdom
    neil.jones@awaze.com

• 9.  RE: Now Recruiting! Journey Flows

GENESYS
    Posted 03-14-2024 12:08

Hi Neil! Good to hear from you again - thanks so much for sharing this. I sent this to our dev team right away to investigate. We do not believe this is a bug after our initial look, but we're getting ready to do a deep dive. I'll be sending you an email to gather a few more details. But when we find an answer, I'll note it here too, for everyone's benefit. 

Julianne Chaloux
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources