Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  On-Prem Verint Call Recording Export to Genesys Cloud CX

Posted 03-21-2024 15:12

Hi All,

The end customer is looking for existing on-premise Verint recording files exported to Genesys Cloud CX. Does Genesys have any tool/accelerator that leverages this please check and advise.

S.Ram

#Implementation

------------------------------
    Ramamoorthy Shanmugam
    Softel Communications Inc.

• 2.  RE: On-Prem Verint Call Recording Export to Genesys Cloud CX

Posted 03-21-2024 17:08

Hi Ramamoorthy,

I didn't need to use it, but I see any friends speak about Genesys Recording as a Service (R2S). Maybe can be useful for you.

You can confirm if this solution is available for Verint with the Sales Genesys Team.

https://appfoundry.genesys.com/filter/genesyscloud/listing/c1d4b129-571c-4441-88dc-06e5c9322fdd

Att,

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 3.  RE: On-Prem Verint Call Recording Export to Genesys Cloud CX

Posted 03-22-2024 03:49

Hi Breno,

Already we are running the Cisco contact center with Verint recording in On-Prem solution. Now we are building the Genesys cloud CX in greenfield deployment.

We need On-Prem Verint recordings( Archive recording) in the Genesys Cloud CX system to Search and playback the on-prem recording calls for some reason. ( We do not need to keep the On-prem Verint servers after Genesys Go live) for this do we have any tool to migrate the recording.

Ramamoorthy Shanmugam

• 4.  RE: On-Prem Verint Call Recording Export to Genesys Cloud CX

GENESYS
    Posted 03-25-2024 12:45

Unfortunately there is no method to inject 3rd-party recordings into Genesys Cloud CX for storage and playback.  As Breno indicated, R2S is our recommended solution when it comes to keeping historical 3rd-party recordings.  Otherwise, the customer would need to consider keeping their existing Verint deployment.

Director, Product Management – Recording and Real-time Supervision, Workforce Engagement Management (WEM)

• 5.  RE: On-Prem Verint Call Recording Export to Genesys Cloud CX

Posted 03-26-2024 01:59

Hi Daniel,

Excited about your response to this thread. But as per Genesys technical engineer( R2S ) would be the best solution for my requirement. Please check and advise this is case no: Case #0003468333

I understand that you're asking about On-Prem Verint Call Recording Export to Genesys Cloud CX. Let me assist you with this, based on what you want to achieve I think that Genesys Recording as a Service (R2S) would be the best solution as it is also stated in the use cases. This integration is managed by our professional services, I would highly recommend reaching out to your CSM or TAM for them to help you get a resource from our professional services.

Ramamoorthy Shanmugam

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources