Trivia Tower

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Oscar Ballot Winner Announced!!!

GENESYS
    Posted 03-11-2024 10:44

Hi Folks! 

What an exciting (and very stylish) night for the Academy Awards which aired last night in the United States. The red carpet had some big contenders for its categories and it was very hard to pick just who would walk away with Hollywood's most coveted award. But the results are in and we have a winner which I'll reveal shortly. First, let's go over some results that surprised everyone. 

1. Barbie only won ONE award and that was for the Billy Eilish song, "What Was I Made For." This was a shocker, considering Barbie was the largest worldwide release of 2023. 
    2. Killers of the Flower Moon was completely snubbed. Not ONE award last night, which will definitely have cinephiles talking. 
    3. Finally, I'd like to point out that "Poor Things" took home four Oscars last night, coming in second after Oppenheimer. That was a surprise to me!

Thankfully there were no host-slaps, but there was a streaker in the form of John Sena who ended up wrapped in a toga-curtain. All in all, it was a very entertaining night! 

Now for our own Community Academy Award for this contest. The person who got the most points in the ballots (and this winner also answered the bonus question for an extra three points) was...

@Heena Patel! Congratulations! You've won with 16 total points! I'll be in touch with a form for you to fill out with your item of choice from the Prize Wall. In second was the community's own @Matt Lawson and third went to WEM community's @Tracy Vickers. Congrats to all who played, we hope you had fun. 

Still have the urge to win? We've got your back. Coming up in a few weeks will be the NCAA Tournament Brackets contest right here in the Trivia Tower community, so keep your eyes peeled for that. And in the meantime, please with a cherry on top, nominate a Community Rockstar. Their constant help in the Genesys Community deserves some recognition too. 

Thanks everyone for playing, and we'll be back super soon!

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Oscar Ballot Winner Announced!!!

Posted 03-12-2024 08:05

Congratulations to all!!

Seean Weaver
    MAPFRE USA - Telecom Analyst

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources