Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Outbound campaign contact list is disappearing

Posted 08-17-2022 03:34
    Edited by JeongYoon Cho 08-17-2022 03:37
    Hi,

I am currently struggling with Genesys Cloud CX outbound campaigns.

Whenever I update my contact list, the whole list disappears within 5 minutes.

In the Campaign management>Campaign Options>Contact list "The selected contact list has no records."
    and when I try to dial, it says "(campain name) has no contacts that can be contacted"

Is there any way to fix this error?
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    JeongYoon Cho
    LemonIT

• 2.  RE: Outbound campaign contact list is disappearing

Posted 08-17-2022 14:09
    Try exporting the list and seeing what dispositions it has for the numbers.

This is just a guess, but are you based outside of North America and using a Spreadsheet to "tidy up" your lists, by any chance? If so, the problem is probably number formatting. All phone numbers in most countries begin with a zero, but Excel (et al.) see the phone number as a number and strip off the leading zero, This invalidates the numbers. When you try to trigger the campaign, it then processes it VERY fast, marking each number as being in error and therefore marking it uncallable. Within a short space of time, you have no records with callable numbers and....

Of course, the issue might be something else, but I'd start with exporting the list and looking at the dispositions...

• 3.  RE: Outbound campaign contact list is disappearing

Posted 08-18-2022 01:35
    Yes I am using MS Excel (the format is CSV) spreadsheet to list the campaign's contact list.
    And I am using 'CELL_TEL_NO' field to call out customers, which starts with '7010' as Prefix Number. (ex) 701001012345678.

JeongYoon Cho
    LemonIT

• 4.  RE: Outbound campaign contact list is disappearing

Posted 08-18-2022 01:29

Are you using a contactable time set?

If your records have a timezone not available at that time you start the campaign due to the contactable time set, the Genesys will run through them all making them uncontactable.

Angus Huckle
    Spark NZ Trading

• 5.  RE: Outbound campaign contact list is disappearing

Posted 08-18-2022 01:33
    Yes, I am using TZ - Asia/Seoul time set, and I am calling within the daytime in South Korea.
    Does it still triggers any issue?

JeongYoon Cho
    LemonIT

• 6.  RE: Outbound campaign contact list is disappearing

Posted 08-18-2022 01:40
    I suggest disabling/delinking the contactable time set and see if that changes things.
    We don't use contactable time sets as all it takes is someone to start a campaign at the wrong time - 5 minutes early - and boom, all the records are kaput.

Angus Huckle
    Spark NZ Trading

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources