PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Outbound Campaign Sorting and Priority

Posted 05-23-2022 15:22

Hi,

Does anybody knows if Pure Connect has the features how our Contact Center achieve our goals?

We have multiple campaigns with average of 20 agents and estimate 10k to 20k records to dial. Some with 1 attempt and others with 2 attempts. Most of them are time sensitive because we have a second campaign (1st- 'Thank You' campaign and 2nd - Fundraising campaign) and to follow up with email after how many days if customers didn't engage.

1. we have campaigns where we load new records everyday.

- we want to make sure those that have the oldest load date and time should be dialed before those with newer load dates and times for each campaign. This applies to ALL campaigns.
    2. How to make sure not to dial a contact from the second campaign (follow-up) if they have not been dialed on the corresponding campaign.

Thank you

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Rechelle McConnell
    CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK

• 2.  RE: Outbound Campaign Sorting and Priority

Posted 05-24-2022 02:01
    Hi,

A campaign is dialing the list from up to down, and then recycle the campaign to start again from top. You can set a sort (Campaign => Contact List / Sort Criteria) so that the contacts with the oldest timestamp are placed at the beginning of the list so that they are dialed first. Then schedule a recycle every night so the campaign will start from top every new day.

For checking (in the 2nd campaign) if the 1st campaign has reached the customer, you can use a Precall Policy calling a custom handler. In the custom handler you make a database query and disposition the call to something like "call later" if miss.

Andreas Tikart
    Fiebig GmbH

• 3.  RE: Outbound Campaign Sorting and Priority

Posted 05-24-2022 08:15

Hi Andreas, 

Thank you so much for your response. Yes we use the Sort Criteria. Should I sort it by I3_Last Called(asc), I3_RowID(asc), Attempts (asc) or phonenumber? 

I'll talk to our DBA to check the custom handler. 

Thank you.

Rechelle McConnell

• 4.  RE: Outbound Campaign Sorting and Priority

Posted 05-24-2022 08:58
    In your question you said "those that have the oldest load date and time should be dialed before ". So you should sort by load date. This information should be provided by your custom import process, there is no out-of-the-box field for this. Another option is to use the "I3_Identity" column. This row has an "IDENTITY" on it which means, every time a newe record is added, this value will increment by one.

Andreas Tikart
    Fiebig GmbH

• 5.  RE: Outbound Campaign Sorting and Priority

Posted 05-24-2022 09:39

Great! Thank you so much Andreas! I'll move forward with your suggestions. 

I appreciate it! 

Rechelle McConnell

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources