PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Outbound Dialing - Campaign Sequence

Posted 02-16-2023 16:56

Hi All,

Our company is using one call list where we are using campaign Filter to specify records we want to dial per wach campaign.

However, when I tried to use Campign Sequencing having two campaign groups and assigned two different filters (each filter has 2 records only for a total of 4), it is showing thousand of records... 

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Rechelle McConnell
    CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK

• 2.  RE: Outbound Dialing - Campaign Sequence

Posted 02-17-2023 08:22

Hi,

I suspect the actual campaign has no filter on it (which is what the "Run Test" is running against. The sequence is modifying the campaign as it runs to apply the filters.

HTH

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 3.  RE: Outbound Dialing - Campaign Sequence

Posted 02-17-2023 09:59

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your response. That means, even if I put filters in the Campaign Action Group? 

I also tried to put filter to the actual group, but it doesn't seem to ge the actual status of the records.. it shows 0.

Even though the status of the two records are callalable. 

we would like to be able add different filter in the Campaign Group Action.

Thanks

Rechelle McConnell

• 4.  RE: Outbound Dialing - Campaign Sequence

Posted 02-20-2023 11:38

OK, so if you look at the filter you have and AND in the middle, so you expect your records to be both in the first list and the second list, which they clearly won't be...

Assuming you are trying to keep the two "halves" separate, try:

(call project = '042896' AND I3_RowID in('TEST13591113151721388195','TEST135791113151721388198')) OR (call project = '042896' AND I3_RowID in('TEST135891113151721600017','TEST135791113151721600018'))

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 5.  RE: Outbound Dialing - Campaign Sequence

Posted 02-20-2023 14:50

Hi Paul, 

The query you are seeing is the result of filters in each Campaign Sequence Group Action. It is not a manual entry. 
    Base on what you are saying, putting more than 1 filter in a campaign sequence won't work. right?

Rechelle McConnell

• 6.  RE: Outbound Dialing - Campaign Sequence

Posted 02-20-2023 15:09

It's been a while since I played with PureConnect, but looking at the query you ended up with, it's clear it won't work. You need to replace one filter with the other (so probably not have a filter on the campaign itself.)

Also, unless other entries in the sequence change the values, there is no need to specify the Max Lines, Sort or Priority for each group. (You only need to include stuff that will change...)

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources