Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Outbound route international

Posted 10 days ago

If you want the agent to not be able to make international calls, you have to go to the config in outbound route and remove international classifications, right?
    And in the next case, if the agent wants to call abroad. It will ask for a code to make calls. Where can I configure it?

#Outbound
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Nuttapong Limadisai
    Beryl 8 Plus Public Company Limited

• 2.  RE: Outbound route international

GENESYS
    Posted 10 days ago

Thank you for reaching out to the Genesys Community. You are correct, in order to prevent agents from making outbound international calls, you will need to remove it from any outbound routes by removing the International classifications from the Outbound Routes. I have included a link to our Resource Center article that has the steps to do that below.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/work-with-the-international-number-plan/

Remove the International number plan

If you have the International number plan set up for your outbound route, but do not make international calls, Genesys recommends that you remove it from your outbound route.

1. Click Admin.
    2. Under Telephony, click Sites.
    3. Locate and click your site in the Site Name list.
    4. Click the Outbound Routes tab.
    5. Locate the International number plan in the Classifications list.
    6. Click x to remove it.
    7. Click Save Outbound Routes.

For your second question, I don't believe that we have any documentation on configuring a PIN for international calls. Some carriers do not require / support that feature, but you will still want to check with your carrier. An outbound international call might look like the following:

011 + country code + city code + telephone number (long distance code if prompted for one).

Jason Kleitz
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources