Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Overlapping activity codes

Posted 07-12-2024 08:01

Hi, 

is there a way to make a workplan where an agent could work On queue for 4hours and after that doing Back office work on Busy and the system would understand the agent would work 4h+4h? Current work plans does not seem to manage to do this, even if you do a second On queue activity code just named different. 
     And is there a way to overlap i.e Busy and break time so agent could have a break during their back office work. 

Thanks in advance 

#GeneralQuestion

------------------------------
    Viivi Tiainen
    Advania Finland Oy

• 2.  RE: Overlapping activity codes

Posted 07-15-2024 18:37

Hi @Viivi Tiainen -- We created a Busy code we called "Authorized Activity" which our agents use when doing their back office assignments.  We have that time on their schedule in their workplan as "Authorized Activity" and they place their phone status in "Authorized Activity" during that time. 

Gina Palmer
    Manager, Workforce Management
    Papa, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Overlapping activity codes

GENESYS
    Posted 07-16-2024 08:16

Hi Viivi,

at the moment the best we can achieve is to use a flexible activity of 4 hours within the Work Plan shift. This wouldn't give a specific 4/4 hour split but it would schedule the 4hrs of Back Office at the best time to balance the on-queue demand.
    There is a similar  idea listed in the Ideas Portal, WESCH-I-325, please take a look and add your use case, comments and vote to help us best understand the challenge and prioritisation of future enhancements.

thanks, 

Paul

Paul Wood
    Product Manager for Genesys Cloud Workforce Management

• 4.  RE: Overlapping activity codes

Posted 07-17-2024 01:51

Hi @Paul Wood

Thank you for your answer! I will give this a try and vote on the idea! 

Viivi Tiainen
    Advania Finland Oy

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources