Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Percentage Screen Recordings

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 19 days ago

To limit the storage used, and alleviate some concerns, the business wants to do Percentage based screen recording.

Just want to check my thinking on this, as I feel like I'm gaslighting myself, and I don't have the opportunity to just test it out. (downloads are restricted at my org even to me)

This could be done by doing a percentage check in routing (yes won't be exact, I don't need it to be) and then assign a wrap up code to the customer participant if it hits that percentage, and then create a policy based on that wrap up code.

Will that work?

Will that have any consequences on agent selecting a wrap up code?

Is there a better way to achieve that?

#QualityManagement
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Anton Vroon

• 2.  RE: Percentage Screen Recordings

Posted 13 days ago

Not presently, but hope to see that in the future.  If you are not using wrap-up codes, you could assign a wrap-up code on a percentage bases and use that in a policy.  If you want to follow the percentage idea:  https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WEM-I-91 

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Percentage Screen Recordings

GENESYS
    Posted 3 days ago
    Edited by Maxim Tsvetov 3 days ago

Hi Anton,

>>>Will that work?

Yes, you can use wrap-up codes to do it. Currently there is no other way. Many of our clients use this approach and it works quite well.

You can use expression: RandomInt(99) + 1 < Flow.RequiredPercentage for checking percentage. It is fairly accurate.

-------------------------------------------------

>>>Will that have any consequences on agent selecting a wrap up code?

No, interaction could have multiple wrap-up codes. That does not impact wrap-up codes selected by agents.

-------------------------------------------------

You can add this logic to Inbound Flow for interactions going through the flow.

For other interactions that do not use inbound flows such as manual outbound calls on behalf of the queue - you can use process automation trigger and use custom data action to Set Wrap-up code in the Workflow. This is more complicated scenario, but still works.

Maxim Tsvetov
    Principal PS Consultant
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Percentage Screen Recordings

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 3 days ago

Thanks Robert and Maxim,

Good to know my thinking on that is right.

Anton Vroon

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources