Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Poly VVX 250 running OBi software Provisioning

Posted 03-26-2024 07:05

Hi,

We're replacing some old IP560s with new VVX250s but am having issues finding the correct provisioning settings on the phone as the GUI looks completely different.

I've modified the Base Settings on PureCloud so that bit should (hopefully) be fine when the device actually tries to connect, but I can't see any attempts on my firewall trying to get to https://phone-home.euw2.pure.cloud (which works fine for the IP560s).

I think I must be doing something stupid in the Auto Provisioning bit but there's a lot more settings in there on this version

Does anyone know what the correct settings should be?

Thank you 

Sean

#SIP/VolP

------------------------------
    Sean Mattock
    Skipton Building Society

• 2.  RE: Poly VVX 250 running OBi software Provisioning

Posted 03-26-2024 09:21

Hi Sean,

Is that screen shot of the IP560 web interface, as it doesn't look like the normal VVX one.

In the VVX web interface, it should be under Settings > Provisioning Server (e.g. below is ours for Asia Pacific region)

Cheers,
    Jeff

Jeff

• 3.  RE: Poly VVX 250 running OBi software Provisioning

Posted 03-26-2024 09:32

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your reply,

The screenshot was from the VVX250. The one you provided is similar to the one on the IP560s, and that's what I was expecting in terms of there being a Provisioning Server, but that section doesn't seem to exist on the VVX250s - It shows as ITSP Provisioning and OBiTalk Provisioning, but when I set the URL in either of them it doesn't seem to do anything.

I've added another screenshot showing model name and software versions below.

Sean Mattock
    Skipton Building Society

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources