Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Positive/Negative Feedback for knowledge base articles

Posted 05-31-2023 10:40

I have a Web Messenger that's configured for users to search KB articles only. Does not give them the ability to transfer to an agent. I don't have support center configured either. As you can see from the Knowledge Performance graph, I am receiving feedback on the KB. Is it collecting the feedback from the Knowledge Confirmation Response Yes/No answers in the Digital Bot flow? Is there any report that can be run to show what answers were selected for the KB responses?

#ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)
    #DigitalChannels
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Chris Dalziel
    MAXIMUS, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Positive/Negative Feedback for knowledge base articles

GENESYS
    Posted 06-01-2023 04:50

Hi Chris,

I can see you have the dashboard filtered by Bot Flows so it looks like you are correct, the feedback you see in your screenshot above comes from the Knowledge Confirmation Response question. 

If you go to your Knowledge Articles you will see the feedback per article. See screenshot below from one of our demo environments. You'll see a single score for each but if you hover over it, you'll see the split between positive and negative.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Nicola

Nicola Conlon
    Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Positive/Negative Feedback for knowledge base articles

Posted 06-01-2023 11:27

Nicola,

Currently in the Service Center someone could leave feedback as well as a comment if they selected the article was not helpful. Can/will this feature be added into web messenger/bot channels?

Chris Dalziel
    MAXIMUS, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Positive/Negative Feedback for knowledge base articles

GENESYS
    Posted 06-02-2023 05:40

Hi Chris,

Adding feedback & comments is currently queued for development for our Messenger Knowledge App, here is the reference in case you would like to track https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/DXWMM-I-69 (cc @Chad Hansen

I had a chat with my team about adding comments for Digital Bot Flows recently, I don't believe its on the roadmap just yet but something we would like to do. (cc @Gemma Alvarez

I've added the relevant Product Managers in case you have any more questions or they would like to add anything.

Nicola Conlon
    Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Positive/Negative Feedback for knowledge base articles

GENESYS
    Posted 06-02-2023 06:47

Thanks Nicola.  Yes currently not on the roadmap yet for digital bots but we are assessing how do we bring knowledge and bots closer together at the moment, giving the author more control as well as a richer experience for the end user.  Feedback was something we are looking at addressing in digital bot flows.  So if you feel there is a strong use case for being able to do a secondary question to get comments through the bot experience, please let me know as this will help us when we prioritise.  Thanks

Gemma Alvarez
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Positive/Negative Feedback for knowledge base articles

GENESYS
    Posted 06-02-2023 09:18

Thanks for the tag Nicola. 

Hi @Chris Dalziel - Yes, we will be adding similar Feedback options in the Knowledge App for Messenger (separate from Bot-supplied knowledge articles). This feature should be available sometime in Q3 this year.

Chad Hansen
    Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources