Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Post-flow action

Posted 05-27-2024 08:42

Created single interaction "transfer to number" (8888) which is the survey extension to transfer to when agent disconnects as survey is residing on a third party
     application and not within Genesys.

Main flow has set post-flow which transfers to survey (8888) when agent disconnect. If I had multiple surveys with multiple extension numbers lets
    say survey 1- 123, survey 2- 345 and survey 3-789. 

Instead of setting up different interactions "transfer to number" with 123, 345 and 789 is there a way to created one single interaction with multiple
    survey extension numbers in it and then just call that in the set post-flow action (inbound call flow)

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Neo Molao
    Smoke Customer Intelligence Ltd.

• 2.  RE: Post-flow action

Posted 05-27-2024 14:58

Hi Neo, if I understand correctly.

You need any information for the decision when the interaction will go to numbers A, B, C. e, etc... For example, type client or segment...

Att,

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 3.  RE: Post-flow action

Posted 28 days ago

If I understand you correctly, as you process the call initially, you are determining, along with which Queue to send the call to, and what the skill requirements are, the appropriate post-call survey? You are then trying to avoid having separate Inbound Call Flows for each Survey?

Assuming that's what you are after, you store the details of the survey required into a Participant Data Attribute. You then have a single inbound flow for all Survey transfers and within that flow you retrieve the Participant Data Attribute and route to the appropriate survey based on its value.

HTH

Paul Simpson
    Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

• 4.  RE: Post-flow action

Posted 24 days ago

Hi Paul

You understand correctly this is what I need. Not sure how to set this up though.

Neo Molao
    Smoke Customer Intelligence Ltd.

• 5.  RE: Post-flow action

Posted 22 days ago

OK, so in each of your initial inbound flows, use a "Set Participant Data" action to record the survey for that call in an Attribute. (This could be a name, or simply the transfer number.)

Then, in the Flow you transfer to, use a "Get Participant Data" action to grab that Attribute. If it's a name, you may then need a Switch action to route to the appropriate survey. If you stored the actual number then you can just perform a transfer to the number retrieved. For my own peace of mind (I'm fairly paranoid about error checking) I would probably verify that the value retrieved from the Attribute actually exists, rather than blindly trusting it, but that's just me!

Let me know if you need more detailed guidance.

HTH

Paul Simpson
    Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources