Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Post-flow action

Posted 12 days ago
      |   view attached

Good day

I am testing post-flow action in one of my call flows which transfers to my inbound call flow. Attached is a picture of the call flow. When I end the call, it does not transfer me to the survey can someone please assist.

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Neo Molao
    Smoke Customer Intelligence Ltd.

• 2.  RE: Post-flow action

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Neo, in my test I don't have a problem (I'm sa-east-1 region);

In the documentation, have the prerequisites Edge and Media Tier version 1.0.0.15220 or later. I test in one org BYO with version 1.0.0.15220.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/set-post-flow-action/

Att,

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 3.  RE: Post-flow action

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Breno

I followed the below to setup or rather invoke post-flow action in my call flow, however, call just disconnect and does not connect me to the survey.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/set-post-flow-action.

Does this work for all regions.

I can confirm my Edge and Media Tier is on version 1.0.0.15220 anmy region is us-east-1f.

Neo Molao

• 4.  RE: Post-flow action

GENESYS
    Posted 11 days ago

Hi Neo,
    This is what I've done to test the feature: 1) I have created a new inbound call flow where the survey will run (in your example it would be 'Auto Transfer').  The flow is a simple 'Press 1 if you were happy or 2 if you were not' or something like that.  2) In your initial inbound call flow (from where you took the screen shot above), you will send the interaction to a normal queue (e.g. 'Main Queue') using a Transfer to ACD block.  3) When the call is ending, the system will send the call to the 'Auto Transfer' flow.  You don't need to send the call yourself using a 'Transfer to ACD block'. 

That's how I setup my test.

Nicolas Quermia
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Post-flow action

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Nicolas

Can you please share a screen shot of how your call flow looks like.

We are trying to transfer the caller to a third-party PBX trunk that we have configured in our Genesys trunk which does not seem to work with the auto transfer interaction in the flow.

We previously had a workaround where we created a script with a pop-up screen that had an end call button which transferred the caller to a survey (3rd party application). What I have done now in my flow is just replace set screen pop with set post flow action. When ending the call in Genesys it does not transfer the caller to a survey.

Is your survey in Genesys?

This might be the issue for me as my survey is not hosted in Genesys, it's a third-party application.

Neo Molao

• 6.  RE: Post-flow action

GENESYS
    Posted 11 days ago

Neo,

My survey is in Genesys.  That's why it is working.  It seems that the scenario is not the same.

Nicolas Quermia
    Genesys - Employees

• 7.  RE: Post-flow action

Posted 11 days ago

Nicolas

Scenarios are definitely not the same might be why mine does not work. You wouldn't know or be able to confirm if this works for third party applications?  

Neo Molao

• 8.  RE: Post-flow action

GENESYS
    Posted 11 days ago
    Edited by Nicolas Quermia 11 days ago

Neo,

I have checked this page on the resource center (https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/set-post-flow-action/) and there are no limitations mentioned. 

You may try to use 'Transfer to Number' in your 'Auto Transfer' flow to send the call to an outside number where your third party survey is  hosted.

Nicolas Quermia
    Genesys - Employees

• 9.  RE: Post-flow action

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Nicolas

I have tried 'Transfer to Number'. Issue now is that it takes me to the survey directly and if I am on queue and place a test call, call does not reach the agent it just plays the survey when I call the DID. What am I now missing in my flow? 

Neo Molao

• 10.  RE: Post-flow action

Posted 11 days ago

Hi,

Block 37 should be set to Transfer to ACD not Transfer to Number - This is the normal flow for inbound call. 

What happens to the call after Agent disconnect is defined in Block 32. 

Create a new inbound flow - lets call it "Survey Transfer" - with single action Transfer to Number >> 8888 in your case. 

Update Block 32 by replacing "Auto transfer" with "Survey Transfer" 

With this call should first go to agent in queue. Agent should then disconnect the call. Then see if caller gets transferred to 8888 or not

Cheers
    Zubair

• 11.  RE: Post-flow action

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Mohammed

I set it up how you suggested and its works thank you so much.

Neo Molao

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources