Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Priority between Scheduled callbacks and outbound calls campaign

Posted 06-17-2022 09:38
    Hello,

I would like share with community, feedback regarding this use case : During Outbound calls campaign , the scheduled callback  are sometimes not handled during the day and are presented to agent the following day. The result is the agent must handle these scheduled callbacks each morning (it means 20/30 mn spent) instead take outbound calls from campaign.
    What is the best way for avoid this behavior?
    My ideas :
    - Create scheduled callbacks on different queue that one used for outbounds call campaign (but in term of statistic for campaign it's not great).
    - Create scheduled callbacks on specific skill, with this configuration only agents who have this specific skill can handle the scheduleds callbacks. (need to manage the skill).
    - Other tips??

thanks for your inputs.
    Jeremy
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Jeremy

• 2.  RE: Priority between Scheduled callbacks and outbound calls campaign

Posted 06-28-2022 10:09
    Hello guys,

Any tips regarding this use case?

thanks
    jeremy

Jeremy

• 3.  RE: Priority between Scheduled callbacks and outbound calls campaign

GENESYS
    Posted 06-28-2022 12:47
    Turn your callbacks into campaign calls :)

Here is a guide from Genesys:

https://developer.genesys.cloud/blueprints/automated-callback-blueprint/

• 4.  RE: Priority between Scheduled callbacks and outbound calls campaign

Posted 06-28-2022 13:55
    Are these Inbound or Outbound Scheduled callbacks? (i.e. are they callback interactions as a result of, perhaps, an Architect option to be called back to avoid excessive call waits, or are they callbacks when, as part of a campaign, the victim has asked to be called back later?)
    How you handle it depends on how they are generated.

• 5.  RE: Priority between Scheduled callbacks and outbound calls campaign

Posted 06-29-2022 03:52
    Hi Guys,

thanks for your feedback.

@Brad Murlin : From my understanding what I have reading from your link, use agentless campaign pose some concern like change the way of work of agent (currently, they use preview dialing), for example create a contact list dedicated of callbacks, besides when the callback is presented to agent, the interaction doesn't have the context (inputs from agent) of the first call.

@Paul Simpson : it is outbound scheduled callbacks.

BR
    jeremy

​​​​

Jeremy

• 6.  RE: Priority between Scheduled callbacks and outbound calls campaign

GENESYS
    Posted 06-29-2022 11:53
    You can use a preview campaign with this blueprint idea - that is how we do it with our version of this callback campaign.

You can also maintain that contextual data for a rep - as long as the same values exist on the callback contact list, you can patch them in with the API call that updates the contact list with the new callback request.

• 7.  RE: Priority between Scheduled callbacks and outbound calls campaign

Posted 07-01-2022 04:24
    Hi all,

I have tested the blueprint callback, but the behavior is suitable for callback created for inbound calls not during the oubound calls campaigns like mentionned in my use case.  
    @Brad Murlin : I'm wondering how you can use preview campaign with the blueprint idea because the agentless dialing mode is the only one where you can call a architect outbound flow. From my understanding, the inbound call aliments automatically a outbound campaign lists, in the meanwhile a agentless outbound campaign listens the update from the calling lists and start the calls for ask the customer if they want still speak with an agent.

BR
    Jeremy​​

Jeremy

• 8.  RE: Priority between Scheduled callbacks and outbound calls campaign

Posted 07-02-2022 01:27
    Hi Jeremy,

How often do you update/recycle your campaign list?

If the customer did not request the call back for a particular date/time, you could update your campaign list and make a new attempt the next day.

• 9.  RE: Priority between Scheduled callbacks and outbound calls campaign

Posted 07-06-2022 03:13
    Hi Paulo,

The callbacks are automatically created with a rule management in my outbound calls campaign , (after 3H) and asked by the customer for a specifc date/time.
    So the idea is to stop the creation of callback when created automatically and restart the campaign and only call the contacts where the agent has not reached the customer the first time.

thanks
    jeremy

Jeremy

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources