Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Priority of Emails after Transfer

Posted 01-08-2024 07:56

Hi All, 

First of all a Happy New year to everyone. 

We recently had a requirement to retain the initial priority of  an email after blind transfer to a different queue. Since we use a custom variable to assign the priority to an interaction. I was able to get the variable as a participant data in the InQueue flow and assign the same priority after transfer using the set priority as a first action in the inqueue flow. my challenge now is that although the logic works as expected. I am unable to display this priority in the queue activity to show the priority. Can someone help me how this can be achieved?

#Reporting/Analytics
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Ram Prashanth Muralikrishnan
    Miele & Cie. KG

• 2.  RE: Priority of Emails after Transfer

Posted 01-15-2024 00:07

Did you set the default priority to NOT_SET in the in-queue Email flow?  If not, it will take the failure route of the queue.  Also, I am not sure that the priority is not updated on transfer and the in-queue flow, so may not display the new value.  The conversation details in the API should show the value used for evaluation.  

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Priority of Emails after Transfer

GENESYS
    Posted 2 days ago

Too add to what Robert said, in Queue Activity it displays the the priority assigned to the conversations when it was routed to the queue.  Any changes after it is routed or in queue won't be displayed

Interaction panel information 

Samuel Jillard
    [Online Community Manager/Moderator]
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources