Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Profile HR and Agent Sections

Posted 09-29-2022 15:08
      |   view attached
    Hello,
    Id like to know how the different 'sections' come into play or use on a users profile. Specifically the sections 'HR' and 'Agent'. I would like to know how/where you can search for data populated into these fields.

Purpose of this question is that each of our employees have a unique identifier or user id (normally 5-6 chars long) and I would like to know if we can use one of the profile sections to search for specific users using these fields for monitoring and WFM activities through Genesys.
    #SystemAdministration
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    James Terry
    General Motors Financial Company, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Profile HR and Agent Sections

Posted 10-03-2022 04:10
    Hi James.

We had a similar requirement which was a unique ID  used across systems which we needed to store on Genesys,
    We use an external platform to carry out surveys so within the survey flow we run a data action which takes the Agent GUID as input and outputs one of the fields available under the HR section of the profile. The unique ID is no available to our external survey system.
    The key is you need to run expand=employerInfo to expose the extra information.

It appears you can rename these fields on the GUI to something more suitable but within the API they retain the old names,
    We also found that although you could add extra fields and define then with exact names you wanted these additional fields weren't exposed to the API, hence having to rename an existing field. The fields are also editable by the user.

I hope this helps

Iain

Iain Martin
    BNP PARIBAS PERSONAL FINANCE SA

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources