PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  PureConnect integration with Genesys Cloud issues on backup IC server

Posted 05-19-2022 09:02
    Good morning all,

Hoping the experts here have ran into this before. We are running 2021 R4 and have an issue with our PureConnect to Genesys Cloud integration for User Sync and WebRTC functionality.

We consistently see Event ID 47000 in event viewer and Genesys Cloud connection lost. This primarily happens on whichever IC server is running as the backup at the time.

In the CloudBridge log file, we see the error:

UserSyncProvider::on_sync_object_failure() :
    ErrorCode: cloud_bridge::error::purecloud_webapi
    Description: This server is either not provisioned with purecloud or does not have the right credentials to make http requests. Please provison the server then try again.
    Hostname: ICServerName
    Function: SynchronizationAdapter::do_http_request()
    File(Line): //eic/2021r4_p04/products/eic/src/cloud_bridge/synch_adapter.cpp#1(553)
    Parameters:

[Context Attribute 'Thread Name']: Cloud Bridge Worker Pool
    [Context Attribute 'Dispatcher Job Key']: UserSyncProvider-ApplyChange

After a switchover event, to get user sync and webRTC functional we must restart the CloudBridge subsystem and then disable / re-enable the integration from within Int. Admin. We do have a ticket open with Care on this as well.

Has anyone ran into this? It is happening with each switchover event and requires manual intervention to become operational again w User Sync and WebRTC.

Thank you
    #Integrations
    #PlatformAdministration
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Shane

• 2.  RE: PureConnect integration with Genesys Cloud issues on backup IC server

Posted 05-20-2022 06:42
    Hi Shane,

yes, it happen also to me after e Switchover but only from CIC01 to CIC02 and not viceversa.
    In my case, i have to re-select the Trunk Sip inside the integration on IA wizard and Webrtc begin to works again.
    I have also raised an incident to Support but no solution have found yet.

Francesco Mazzeo
    Bizmatica Sistemi S.p.a.

• 3.  RE: PureConnect integration with Genesys Cloud issues on backup IC server

Posted 05-23-2022 11:18
    Thanks Franceso. We are having the webRTC issue switching in either direction.

Support has mentioned double-checking our signing certificates on both IC servers to be sure they match. I'm not sure exactly which certificate IC uses to authenticate with Genesys Cloud. I speculate the HTTPS cert, but not certain.

Does anyone know how the IC server  >> Genesys Cloud authentication process works and if any specific IC certs are used in that process? 

Thanks again,

Shane

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources