Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Quality Policies

Posted 11-02-2022 16:42
    Curious if anyone can answer this. If a policy is set to say 3 evaluations per agent a month and date range isn't set so it can continue month after month, how is the month determined?

Does it look at the calendar month and prorate or run on a 30 day cycle?
    #QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Daniel Cross
    Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC

• 2.  RE: Quality Policies

GENESYS
    Posted 11-03-2022 11:34
    Hi Daniel,

The assignments will use the actual calendar month and not on a 30 day cycle. In your example evaluations would be assigned in a round robin fashion for all agents and try to distribute as best as possible for the remaining days left in the month to see if they can get to 3 evaluations to each agent but on a best effort basis.

Herrick Mai
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Quality Policies

Posted 11-03-2022 11:56
    Thank you. That's what I thought but couldn't find verification.
    Maybe you can answer one more question that came up. 

Can an evaluator be listed on multiple policies and receive the correct number of evals from each?
    I ask this because we tested with myself and another agent with 1 small policy each. Results were great.
    We put it live for our QA team so each of them are on a few policies, sending 3 per agent. 2-3 evaluators on each policy.
    But they are only getting 1-5 evals delivered each day. Should certainly be in double digits daily to hit the required number.

Daniel Cross
    Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC

• 4.  RE: Quality Policies

Posted 03-30-2023 12:09

Is there a way to keep these evaluations from being "front-loaded" and more evenly dispersed throughout the month? 

For example, many of my clients have a requirement to evaluate and agent 5 times per month, with very little other criteria set.  If it is the first of the month, and the agent takes 50 interactions, what keeps the system from assigning all 5 interactions from that first day? 

Shelby Cronk
    ConvergeOne, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources