Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Queue activation report

Posted 08-08-2022 10:55
    Does anyone know where I can get a view of what agents were logged in for a specific Queue?

I would need to know what agents are logged in at what time for this specific queue, their status and if they are activated for that queue.

I can check the status of the agents but not if they are a member of that queue at the time. Not even the amount of logged in agents for the queue at that time.
    And anything resembling reporting on Queue activation cannot be found at all. (Aside from the admin logging that does not really tell you much.)

Am I missing something or is it really not there?
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Andrew Lagarde
    KPN B.V.

• 2.  RE: Queue activation report

GENESYS
    Posted 08-09-2022 15:36
    Hi Andrew,

Unfortunately we don't have such report that shows the information on when users logged in/out for the specific queue(s) and the corresponding activity information. We will log this request in our system and evaluate it for the product roadmap consideration.

Thanks!

Nikhil Ponnam
    Principal Product Manager, Genesys Cloud CX

• 3.  RE: Queue activation report

Posted 08-10-2022 07:45
    This information would be very helpful to us as well, so if this is logged as an idea, please reply with the idea number or link so we can upvote it.  

Thanks!

Jason Lorden
    Independent Health Association, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Queue activation report

GENESYS
    Posted 08-10-2022 14:28
    Here's the link for the idea corresponding to this request: https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/ANLS-I-1101

Thanks!

Nikhil Ponnam
    Principal Product Manager, Genesys Cloud CX

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources