Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Queue Details

Posted 10 days ago

Hi there!

Where can I go to see Queue detailed information like is there a threshold for holding before the call disconnects? or if there is an announcement before it disconnects?

Thanks!

Isaac Denegri

Everbank

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Isaac Denegri
    EverBank, N.A.

• 2.  RE: Queue Details

GENESYS
    Posted 9 days ago

Hi Isaac,

The queue activity detail view will show information regarding the calls that hit that queue (to get there Click Performance > Workspace > Contact Center > Queue Activity). However, if you need information like if there was any warning before the call disconnect i believe you will have to listen to the call recording provided you have recording enabled on the trunk.

When you open individual interaction you can see the timeline and the timeline will show the time the call spent in the IVR, on the Queue and how much time the agents was connected to this interaction. I hope this is helpful and you can also read more about queue detail activity view, the permission need to be able to view it details and more at https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/queues-activity-detail-view/

Regards,

Hammed Lawal

Hammed Lawal
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Queue Details

Posted 9 days ago

Thank you Hammed!!!

Isaac Denegri
    EverBank, N.A.

• 4.  RE: Queue Details

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Isaac,

if I understand your question right, you do not want to have statstics but you want to know, when the ACD disconnects and when it plays a prompt. For that you will have to look into the inbound flow used by your queue. There you can see, which kind of rules are implemented. If you are not familiar with Architect, than you will have to learn at least how to read it.

Best regards
    Christoph

Christoph Domaschke
    CRONBANK AG

• 5.  RE: Queue Details

Posted 9 days ago

PS: Maybe you will have to look into the inqueue-flow, too.

Christoph Domaschke
    CRONBANK AG

• 6.  RE: Queue Details

Posted 9 days ago

Very Helpful. Thank you Christoph!

Isaac Denegri
    EverBank, N.A.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources